5

READER POV

"I can't really dance by the way." I told Taeyong.

"It's fine, You don't really need to. Just go to the music." Taeyong smiled at me.

The music was blaring in my ears as people surrounded us, dancing to the music. I looked up at Taeyong and smiled back before starting to dance to the music.

"There ya go. See? It's not the hard once you get into it." Taeyong said.

"You're right I guess." I smiled sheepishly.

"I know." Taeyong chuckled.

"I don't usually dance so..." I trailed off with a small laugh coming from my lips.

"Neither do I, not much at least. But I can a little." Taeyong nodded.

Someone pushed into him as he fell towards me, he caught himself as we were inches apart. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and could feel my heart about to burst through my chest. I didn't know if it was the alcohol in my system or anything else as I felt adrenaline rush through my veins as Taeyong looked at me. 

Taeyong slowly started to lean in and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. I felt myself kiss back almost immediately after as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I melted into him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and smiled at me.

Hyejoo POV 

"When are you going to stop looking at them like you'll kill them?" Yeojin asked.

I shrugged in response as I looked over at Y/n and Taeyong. 

"She doesn't know him does she?" Jinsoul added.

"Of course not, how would she even?" I replied.

"Good point." The two nodded.

Taeyong leaned towards Y/n's neck and I felt rage rush through me.

"Uh oh." The two muttered in unison. 

"Hyejoo, let's not get angry okay? Nothing is happening alright? Just wait." Jinsoul told me.

"That won't work right now." I hissed at her.

Taeyong started to kiss Y/n's neck and I stood up from my spot. Jinsoul and Yeojin grabbed onto me, attempting to hold me down.

"Let go of me." I told them both.

"Hyejoo, now is not the time, wait for her to do something." Jinsoul said.

"How will she even know what he is?" I asked.

"She will find out soon, just be patient. If she doesn't, then you can do something." Yeojin replied.

"Fine." I muttered and sat back down.

READER POV

Taeyong kissed at my neck before he subtly started to bite. I moved my head to the side as I saw his eyes turn a red. My eyes widened as I stuttered out a few words,

"T-Taeyong."

"Ne?" He replied softly.

"W-Why are your eyes r-red?" I asked.

He looked up at me and kissed me again, this time more roughly before he pulled away. "Don't worry. It's because I'm like you." (Ok but imagine him as a vampire *drools*)

Another damn vampire? Why are all vampires hot, this isn't fair.

"You are?" I asked.

"Ne." He nodded, showing his fangs quickly before putting them away.

"Damn." I muttered.

Taeyong smiled and kissed me again, the same as last time in a rough but passionate manner. I kissed back just as he pulled away, I groaned in annoyance.

"What do you say that we leave this place?" He whispered in your ear while kissing your neck.

"I don't know. My friends are still here." I replied.

"You can tell them where you're going. My place isn't far from here." Taeyong said.

He softly bit at my neck as I accidentally let out a small moan.

"It seems like you want me as much as I want you." Taeyong chuckled.

'Y/n, don't do it.' You heard Jinsoul's voice in your head. 'Don't do it, you'll regret it. He's not like us.'

I closed my eyes and let out a breath. 'Why?' I asked in my head.

'Because he's not like us. He will make you like him, which isn't very good.' Jinsoul replied.

'What the hell does that mean?' I said.

'Y/n just push him off you before he bites you more!' Yeojin yelled.

'God dammit why?!' I yelled back.

'He will make you want him more, it's a lust kind of thing' Jinsoul answered.

'You could have just told me that in the beginning' I rolled my eyes.

I looked down at Taeyong and gently tried to move him off me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I have to find my friends, they want me back." I replied.

"Are you sure?" Taeyong asked and kissed my jawline.

"Ne, now get off me." I growled.

"Sorry but that's not going to work, baby." Taeyong smirked and kissed you again.

I tried to push him off as he kept his grip on me and bit on my lower lip. He was too strong for me to even try and push him off. I felt myself falling into his trap, when I surely didn't want to. I groaned into his mouth as I felt him smirk.

He pulled away and smirked at me, looking to his right before grabbing onto me. I looked at where he did and saw Jinsoul, Hyejoo, and Yeojin walk towards us. I opened my mouth before the scenery disappeared. 

I looked up at Taeyong as we were now in a bedroom. 

"You teleported?" I asked.

"It's a shift but yeah." Taeyong nodded.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"My bedroom, told ya it wasn't far." Taeyong replied and laid on his bed, gesturing me to walk forward.

I knew I shouldn't, to try and find a way to get back to the girls but something lured me to him and I felt myself walking to him. I sat on the bed next to him as he leaned up and pulled me towards him, kissing me. I hated myself for kissing back but I did, it was like he was a drug, and I was addicted to it. The taste of his lips, the way they molded together against mine. I can't deny that I loved it, but I knew I shouldn't.