Part 2.

They start cooking,as they were cooking I fell asleep,I smell food and I wake up I get out of my room where all of stuff is I see them eating in the at the table in the kitchen My master sees me and says seriously ¨Stay out of the kitchen pup.¨I obey and move backwards I lay on the couch and wait until there done eating .

(Time lapse)

They get done eating I hear my bowls move (Its just to medal bowls)And I get up and jump up and I bark I hear my master put food in a bowl and water in another I see him set bowls down in the kitchen ¨Come on pup time to eat!¨ I run to the kitchen and I immediately go to the food  and start eating.(frank is always on his knees and hands to just yep.)

(Gerards pov)

I call him to the kitchen and he comes running and he eats I pet his head a little me and mikey go to the couch and sit down we watch tv for a while me and mikey talk for a while and apparently he had two weeks off that he wants to spend with me and frankie he has his own room (Mikey is a little btw) Frankie gets done eating and he jumps up on the couch laying on my lap.

(time lapse again) 

Mikey and frankie both fall asleep mikey fell over on my shoulder somehow I manged to both pick them up I put mikey in his room and set him in the bed and under the covers.I got frankie and softly set him in his cage and locked it cause if I don't lock the cage he will wake up in the morning and run around the house leaving toys everywhere his little dogo room is literally a little space in my room so I get in pjs  and lay in bed and fall asleep.

(Mikey's pov) (and time lapse to moring.)

I wake up and get in a shower and clean up I get dressed into a unicorn onesie and I quietly open gerards room and he still asleep I quietly walk over to franks little room I see hes awake and I unlock the cage and he jumps out I give him a shhh sign and he we both quietly sneak out of the room  I grab one of frankies toys and we go into the living room I toss the toy and frank run for it and he bring it back to me and I try to grab it from his mouth but he growls ¨its on¨ I say we both start tugging and frank growls louder I think a little to loud.

(gerard pov)

¨Boys!¨I come out of my room into the living room I see frank look at me I grab him by the collar ¨You know better.¨ I pull him by the collar to his cage I put him in there and lock it ,I see the time and it says 11:00 ¨You gotta stay here until 12.¨He whimpers ¨hush.pet.¨ He stops whimpering and I go to mikey .¨Now I know you ,know better to you know hes not aloud out of his cage without my permission.¨ I grab his hand and put him in the corner.¨You staying there until lunch is done¨he stays there I make sandwiches with chips  I look at the time and its 12 ¨Mikey let frankie out of his cage and come eat lunch!.¨