Part 3.

(Mikey's pov)

I walk to franks cage and I let him free he walks out and goes to the living room and lays on the couch I follow him and then I get to the kitchen and gerard sets plates down and We eat, frank falls asleep on the couch when we get done eating I go on the couch and gerard goes to the bathroom and takes a shower I lay down resting my head on frank ,he still asleep hes used to me doing this I fall asleep after a couple minutes of watching  yo gabba gabba.

(Frank pov)

I wake up to the front door unlocking I stay still so I dont wake up mikey I hear the shower go off.The front door opens and ray walks in hes not suppose to be back in a while I wonder what happened? he looks  at me and gives me shh sign he walks over to me and mikey he pats my head he picks up mikey off me and he holds mikeys in his arms rocking him back and forth.Master walks in the room with pants and no shirt on he looks at us in a confused look.ray gives him a shh sign.Gerard walk over to the couch and picks me up he sits down he sets me on his lap .

(Rays pov) 

I keep rocking mikey back and forth and I give him a peck on the cheek he wakes up and smiles widely.¨Daddy!¨He says and gives me a peck on the lips,¨Hi Mikes¨,¨Your not supposed to be home for a while¨He says with curiosity.¨Uh,yea blame bob he kinda set hes drums on fire when he was using fire drums sticks,so now he doesn't have a drum set,We have to wait a couple weeks for the new drums.¨¨Yay! Daddy's back¨ I give him a hug and peck him on the lips he jumps out of my arms and pulls my hand to his room to show me his new colorings.