part 5.

(Frankies pov)

We both woke up to mikey jumping on the bed and ray running in and grabbing him away from us he nods at gerard and I yawn  I get out of bed and shake I bark at gerard and he groans and looks at me and says "Stop it boy" I bark again he growls and gets up and pulls on my collar he says"Do you really want my morning to start off bad ,boy" I shake my head and whimper he lets go and walks to the bathroom and I walk out of the room and mikey comes up to me and pets my head I lean into his hand he smiles and walk away.(Warning there is gonna be rape,kidnapping etc) I get curious and check to see if anybody is around me and nobody,I paw at the door until it opens I run outside and roll around in the mud I smile and bark,all the sudden a car pulls up and I back up just in case a girl runs up to me and pets my head acting nice I started to shake being scared she does that for a while all of the sudden she pulls me by my collar into the car I Bark loudly and whimper Mikey comes running out before he  could catch me I "FRANKIE NO!!" He yells I bark back I see he runs inside I look at the girl and realize I can just get out easily i try to open the door but before i know it she stops the car fast and ties my hands behind my back and puts tape on my mouth and she says "Now,your mine now,now that your with me you stay a pup there's no such thing as getting out of pup space now to you." I look at her with desperate eyes but she shakes her head she stops at a house and she takes me out of the car and drags me in the house. She pushes me on the couch and pins me she sucks on my neck and i squirm crying I don't make any noise just crying she spanks me in the butt and says "I better hear moaning or you'll never see your owner"I whimper and she starts sucking on my neck and i make fake moans crying  she makes a evil smirk and takes my shorts off along with my boxers she pumps my member fast i squirm and try to move away from her hand all of the sudden I hear a bang at the door and gerard comes running in.

(Gerards pov)

I growl as I clinch and slam the door open to this strangers house I  see this girl touching my frankie and hes crying and squirming  I run to the girl I punch her and kick her to the ground she passes out I quickly hug frankie crying i kiss his cheek and he cries  to i pull up his shorts i pick him up and run out of the house i run to the car I put him in the passenger seat and I drive off,I look over and just see frankie shaking and whimpering i sigh and a couple minutes later we get to the house.

(Frankies pov)

We get to the house Gee lets me out the car and I slowly get out shakingly Mikey runs up to me and hugs me  I hug him back I go back in the house and I lay on the couch and Gee sits next to me and pets my head I guess everybody is in shock and scared now so there wasn't much talking until gee broke the silence."Frankie why did you go outside," he says I sigh and look at him,I decided i should talk since its been forever,"I-I was curious " gee sighs and he just hugs me "I dont care actually im just glad you are here" he says and he kisses my cheek.