Part 4.*Warning smut*

(Gerard pov) 

Ray and mikey went to mikey's room frank fell asleep on my lap all of the sudden I hear moans and groans I look down and see its frankie I cover his mouth with my hand and I pick him up and set him in my room I put him on my bed and after all of that he is still sleeping I lift his shirt up a bit and I lick his sides and he squirms I see hes not fully awake yet and I slowly unzip and unbutton his pants I pull his pants down along with his boxers I start pumping him and he wakes up a moaning mess. I pump him faster as his moans get louder I put my thumb in and out of his slit I could tell he was getting close so I put my mouth on his hard on and start bobbing up and down putting my tongue down his slit everytime I go up he keeps moaning and a minute or 2 later he cums in my mouth and I swallow it. He scans up and down my body And his eyes get attracted to one thing he jumps off of the bed and onto the floor he goes to me and he licks the bulge on my jeans I let out a small moan he smirks and he pulls down my jeans and boxers he stops and he looks at me in the eyes and he smiles he goes back to what he was doing he licks my hard on leaving a bunch of salvia he keeps licking and putting his tongue in my slit. I thought that was enough I pull him up by the collar up and he whimpers. "Enough with the licking" I push him on the bed so he's laying on his back I line up to his entrance and push in him he moans a little as I keep a slow pace he whimpers wanting more I give him that and go faster I go faster and harder and he moans louder as I hit his prostrate. I feel myself getting close and I start pumping him. We both moan as we get closer we both cum. I pull out of him and pant I lay next to him I rub his belly ticking him a little,I thought I would be nice tonight and let him sleep on my bed,I see him falling asleep I cover him up and I get up and put on clean boxers and pj pants.I go into the bed next to him and get covered up to and we both slowly fall asleep.