Dares.Dares.Dares. -__-

Junjou_Romantica: Is this early? I dare Mikasa to tell us(readers) what Eren told her when Eren thought she had been raped.

Answer: Um...It doesn't matter anyway. But, oh well. He said to me that he wants to take my virginity, ONLY him(of course), thats why. And he also said that, he loves me and he doesn't want me to be in danger. Thats it.

- -

FuriousGummyBears: Mikasa~ I dare you and the other girls to dress as a bunny and dance infront of the guys.

Annie: I don't want to wear this shit.

Mikasa: Oh come on. Armin is there to watch us too you know. So hurry up and stop acting like a bitch.

Ymir: C-Christa.. You look c-cute..

Christa: Eh.? Really?! *blushes*

Petra: Mikasa... Are you sure you want to do this? *wears the bunny costume*

Mikasa: Kinda. Besides, they won't recognize us cause the dare said to dress up as a bunny. It didn't say "Don't wear a mask!" So I guess, we will wear a mask to keep our identities.. hidden!

Hanji: MIKA-MIKA~! Everyone is done wearing their costumes!

Mikasa: About time! Lets go!

All: YEH!

Minutes later...

Boys: *chatting*

Girls: *walks near them*

Connie: HOLY SHIT!

Girls: *starts dancing like an idiot*

Hanji: *wearing the costume and walks near Levi and Erwin and starts twerking*

Levi: *eye twitches* Da fuck?

Hanji: *walks away*

Levi and Erwin: Definitely Hanji.

Mikasa: *goes near to Eren and sits on his lap*

Eren: I'm sorry but I already love someone. And do I know you?

Mikasa: But... ; - ;

Ymir: *starts twerking to the wall* Oh yeah!

Annie: *starts dancing like a robot*

Boys: *walks away* I didn't saw anything.. I swear. I am having a nightmare. Please, I want to wake up.

- -

Chrimax: I dare you to do a fabulous make-up on Armin and Levi while they're sleeping.

Admin: *grabs her makeup kit*

Mikasa: Hm..

Levi: *is on his bedroom,sleeping*

Mikasa: *goes to his room quietly*

Levi: Zzz...

Mikasa: Where is the eyeliner..? There it is. *grabs eyeliner and slowly puts it on Levi*

Mikasa: *Gets blush on and applied it to Levi's cheeks,slowly*

Levi: *moves a bit*

Mikasa: *Gets lipstick and puts it on Levi's lips and to his nose,cheeks,and eyebrows* Done. *slowly walks away to Levi's room*

Armin: *sleeping*

Mikasa: *goes to his room,slowly* Armin,I'm sorry.

Armin: Zzzz..

Mikasa: *Gets lipstick and puts it on Armin's cheek and draws some circles* Pfft... *Gets blush on and applies it to Armin's cheeks,just like to what Mikasa did to Levi* Okey,I'm done. Pfft...

Next Day...

Levi: Holy shet! What the facking hell happened to my face?!

Armin: Mah fez!!! What happened?!

Armin and Levi: *cotinues screaming in their bathrooms*

- -

_BunyBuns_: Tell Eren that you are lesbian.

Mikasa: *flips table* What da frock man? What the frock?!

Mikasa: Tch.. I'll do it.

Eren: Do what?

Mikasa: Hey Eren. I just wanted to say that I am a lesbian. *walks away and flips hair* Bitch I'm a lesbian!!

Eren: *mouth wide open* W-whaa--?

Admin: Its a dare Eren.

Eren: Oh.. That is not a funny dare.

- -

MissMarieMjolnir: Mika, I dare you to dress up as a neko (cat human) and show Eren.

Mikasa: Didn't I already do this...? .__.

- -

Yeah_I_love_anime: Sooo Mikasa, I dare you to tell Levi that you and Eren are dating and record his reaction! XD

Mikasa: Hmm.. I think he doesn't really care about it. But, oh well.

Eren: Hey Heichou.

Levi: What is it,Jaeger?

Mikasa: . . . . *Gets camera*

Eren: Me and Mikasa are dating.

Levi: So.?

Mikasa: Damn you midget. >.>

Eren: Um.. Wouldn't you congratulate us? I mean.. Its okey if you don't want to.!!

Levi: Hm. Okey. Congrats. There, happy?

Mikasa: Very. Thank you so much midge-- I mean Heichou. (sarcasm)

Levi: Just a little warning. Don't break the bed and don't *cough* be noisy. *smirks and walks away*

Mikasa and Eren: O///////O

Mikasa: What the hell is that?! >///< Oh shit! I recorded that part!

Eren: *Gets a notebook and writes*

Mikasa: What are you writing?

Eren: Writing the one Heichou just said. *laughs*

Mikasa: Fuuuu...!! >//////

- -

Potatogirl117: Mikasa, I dare you to steal Hanji's glasses and put them on Levi.

Hanji: *yawns and took her glasses and puts it down the table*

Mikasa: *walking slowly* Hanji's glasses. Glasses. Glasses. Ha! *gets glasses and walks away slowly*

Levi: *walking*

Mikasa: *Goes to Levi and puts Hanji's glasses to him* Right in your madafacking small eyes!! *runs away*

Levi: W-why is my vision so blurry? Oi. Anybody there? *walks and bumps to every things that he passes to*