Ch 1. Mine

(References: Lots of Ham songs!) edited

Alexander's P.O.V

I walked down the hallway to my dorm room. It was my first year of college. They said one of them would already be here, and one wouldn't be here for a month. I opened the door and- a very tall man, with curly hair was sitting on the couch. I mean, of course he's tall! I'm like...5'4. To short. And another great part! It's Thomas Jefferson! Great. Here's some history for you!

Thomas is my mortal enemy! We've hated each other since preschool. Now that they've put us together. Fucking great. "I'm your roommate." I groaned. "ew." He said. "Shut it Jefferson" I walk into the dorm and unpack my stuff in my room. I walk back out and sit on the couch with Thomas. Thomas, that's a cute- stop.

Thomas's P.O.V

I'm going to make this year a living hell for him. The bad part about us being enemies is that, I have fallen for this short man. I love when he debates and gets that look on his face. When he smiles, or when he's working on something intently.

I looked over to him and smiled. He blushed, scowled, and looked away watching the tv. I smile and wondered, 'Maybe he's my soulmate?'

-Two weeks later- (IN THE LIVING ROOM STRESSIN! sorry couldn't help my self.)

I've been talking to Hamilton a lot more and don't know if I should tell him how I feel. When we make eye contact my heart goes boom. Anyway! When he smiles I come undone. I think of a day when I can kiss him. Oh no please don't tell me I'm helpless. He sometimes lets me call him Alexander. (Not Alex though..) He acts nervous around me and I don't know if he doesn't like me or it's something else. I just want to know. I'll try asking him tonight.