Be Silent (Dean x Reader)

Word Count: 352

"[Y/N], I think you should confess to him," Sam told his hunter friend.

"I really don't think I should....I mean he's not someone to be tied down....especially not to someone like me."

"C'mon, what's the worst that can happen?"

"Rejection, obviously," they rolled their eyes. Sam shook his head.

"I think you'll regret it. Doesn't it hurt you to see him with all those bar chicks?"

"I suppose. But he's not gonna stop."

"I'm going to keep bugging you until you confess!" Sam laughed.

"Keep tryin', babe," [Y/N] said, blowing a kiss Sam's way.

2

Returning from a hunt, the trio decided to stay home at the bunker and just make a nice home cooked meal. [Y/N] had some orange chicken cooking with some rice too.

"Dinner's served, y'all!"

"Wow, [Y/N]! this looks great!" Dean rubbed his hands, plopping down into the chair.

"Thanks [Y/N]," Sam smiled.

They ate in peace, telling some stories and laughing at each other's expenses.

"Hey, I'm gonna take a shower. You two will be alright in here?" Sam asked.

Dean gave his brother a look. "Why wouldn't we be?"

"Dunno," Sam gave a knowing look towards [Y/N] and disappeared behind the hallway.

"What was that about?" Dean asked, standing up to take his dish into the kitchen.

"Dean—wait. I need to tell you something."

"Huh? Yeah, [Y/N], what's up?" he questioned, sitting back down.

"This is a confession....I, uh, really like you. And I want you to like me too....What I'm trying to say is that I like you a lot, Dean Winchester," [Y/N] blushed, staring at her shoes.

No. No! This couldn't be happening....Were all of his efforts to keep them away futile? He'd tried to ignore them and find random girls to fool around with, but it wasn't really what he wanted.

Of course not.

He wanted [Y/N] [L/N].

"Sorry [Y/N].... I don't feel the same way," Dean scratched the back of his head, his heart screaming at him.

"Oh. I see," [Y/N] said, eyes glassed over. A long moment of silence washed over the two. "Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"I was kidding." And with that, [Y/N] stood up, pushed her chair in, and walked away.