Chapter 1

Hi Guys, so I decided to start a new story about my main oc, Luna. So yeah… enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I run, as fast as I can. I hear the taunts and footsteps behind me and know I have to keep running. I feel my legs shake under me. I am not build for running. But I am built for climbing. The forest I run through has many tall pines trees, and the floor is covered with a layer of tall grass, which reached halfway up my knee-high boots. The buckles on my boots clink as I run. I see the glint of their hair as I stop and begin to climb the tree. I don’t look down, I just climb up the tall slender pine. Its lucky I'm small and thin. Its unlucky however, I wore my short grey pleated skirt. I get up as far as I can without the tree breaking under my weight. My blond hair whips against my face in its loose ponytail. The black streak in my side fringe falls over my eye and I pull it behind my ear. I feel my palms begin to sweat and my breath quickens. I dare to glance down to my pursuers who grin their evil grins up at me. I feel the small branches of the tree scratch my exposed arms. Why didn’t I wear a jacket today? My turquoise and white striped tank top managed to stay in tact after the climb. My black crop top, loose and slung over the top didn’t survive. There’s a large rip over the shoulder. I hold the fraying fabric together to cover my bare shoulder. I feel my panicked breath as I look back down to the pursuers.

I see their faces again, this time focused on each other, talking about their proposed actions. My green eyes focus on my surroundings. There was no way I could jump to one of the other trees. I wasn’t agile enough. I stood precariously on the branch and began to look for a way out of the situation. I look to my right and see a tree. It’ll be a leap, but I had to run from this group. There are about six people below me. Two girls and four boys. I look into the perfect, make-up covered faces of the girls. The hot pink lips, the plump blushed cheeks, the beautiful wide eyes. Such a contrast to my dark eyeliner and black mascara. I prepare to jump, seeing the branch I hope to launch myself to. The fall was large, but I couldn’t let them catch up with me. I had to run. I see the spot I wish to land, I tentatively prepare to spring.

“I hope to god I don’t die…” I whisper under my breath. I close my eyes, take one final deep breath, and launch myself into the air.

I feel myself fly, momentarily soaring through the forest air. I don’t dare look to my pursuers, I'm sure they heard me. Suddenly, I feel myself loose height. I know my feet wont meet the pine wood. I panic for a moment, forgetting that the people who are chasing me. I fling my arms out, thinking I'm to late. My sweaty palms smash against the branch. I clench my features together, there was too much force in that. I desperately clutch the tree, pushing myself up with every last bit of my energy. I can’t give up now. I don’t have the guts to look down to my followers. The silent air is not full of my scuffling and scratching. I can tell they heard me. I scramble, panicked, onto the branch. It takes everything I have. I lie on the branch and look down to the people below me. They are all straight right back.

“Looks like Delilah made an escape plan?” One taunts, his eyes a brilliant shade of amber. His hair was a dark brown and it was cut short.

“Yep, looks like the loners trying to get away from us Dylan!” Says a girl with black hair cut in a short bob. Her sky blue eyes are glued to me. I feel my hands begin to shake with fear.

6 against 1 wasn’t fair, and I'm pretty sure they knew that.

I sit up in the tree, regaining some of my energy.

“Come on down loner, or we’ll stay here till you do! There’s no way you could escape!” Grins a boy with curly silvery blond hair, which frames his face in small ringlets. I consider this, I will have to come down eventually. I know that I wont be able to escape without going to the ground. Running isn’t a good choice either. I’m not a sporty person… but all the pursuers are. I look down to the bottom of the tree, panicked. The six people below me are all grinning evilly up at me, but one seems less impressed by the current situation. I see his pitch black hair, messy as always. I see his royal blue eyes, which look conflicted. His blue hoodie is draped over one of his shoulders. He shuffles his feet nervously.