seven |

[i recommend listening to
'sip a lil' by 'tyga']
—play on repeat—

seven - bullet

sunday | day two

h u n t e r

we'd decided to meet up early since there was a lot we wanted to get done.

after getting dressed, i wait in my room for both jayden and caleb so we can leave, when i hear a notification from my phone.

one notification after the other, i go over to my nightstand which holds my charging phone. messages coming from the group chat we decided to create so we could all communicate whenever necessary. however, i don't know what's so important right now.

jasmine ro
im getting coffee on the way over, who wants what?

kai lemer
ill just take an espresso please

river j
iced latte, thanks

jay
im good

caleb
make that two iced lattes, thank u

jasmine ro
everyone happy with that?

considering she clearly had no intention to wait for me to respond i was quick to reply with my order.

me
an iced vanilla latte, thanks so much

jasmine ro
ohhh yeah, sure

it's like this girl is trying to push me over the edge and it's the last thing i need right now.

caleb, jayden and i have been sat in the warehouse just talking for around 10 minutes, just setting up when the door opens. river and kai stroll in, a large black duffel bag in ethan's hand.

all of our attention averting towards the bag we silence our conversation.

"the fuck is in that?" jayden asks.

a deep chuckle escaping river's mouth, he replies "everything we need for this job" and with a sly wink, the bag is placed on the center table.

curiosity bubbling inside of me, i open the bag, revealing what appears to be guns.

"alex and marcus drop these off?" i ask getting a few out and laying them on the table.

"yes, this morning" kai says with one simple nod.

jayden is quick to grab one and begin admiring it almost.

"shit this looks hot with my nails" she says clasping the blackwater and inspecting both her nails and the gun.

"shut the fuck up" river says in a jokey tone as he shakes his head.

"what they do. look." and with that jayden lifts the gun up to the now intimidated man, pointing it towards him in the process of 'showing him her nails'.

"whoa, whoa, whoa, put it down" river says, stepping forwards and gripping the front of it as he angles it down.

"jesus you two, what next jasmine is going to strut her way in?" i sarcastically joke for the worst, although i'm unfortunately correct.

"right i'm here. sorry sweeties, that took longer than expected" her heals colliding with the hard-wood floor, she brings over our coffees.

after gently selecting everyone's drink and handing them out, she then carelessly dumped mine in front of me; surprisingly not spilling it.

i send her the most forced and sarcastic smile i can possibly muster, before sipping the drink, which ended up being an espresso with soy milk.

"brilliant" i say to jasmine who of course, acted clueless.

"everything okay?" she says, letting her eyebrows furrow sharply.

"what's going on?" kai asks because everyone has now diverted their attention onto us.

"she really thinks she can stroll in here and treat me like shit" i huff before trying to leave the table.

"don't talk to me like that, all i've done is try and help you guys out. there may have been a coffee switch up but no need to worry, i am terribly sorry " jasmine says as she holds her hand onto her chest, pretending that at least half of that was heart felt.

"oh fuck off with that bullshit" i say walking over to the small trash can and dumping my coffee there.

"chill out, damn" river chimes into the conversation.

"don't you fucking get involved" my voice raises significantly.

"or what?" a grimacing smirk doesn't hesitate to appear on his face as he speaks.

without a second thought, i storm back over to the table and pick up one of the guns lead out neatly and lift it slightly.

nothing but anger boiling in my blood as i place my finger on the trigger.

"cmon, hunter put it down" caleb says, nothing but worry prominent in his voice.

"yeah listen to him, hunter" river says, refusing to wipe the smirk off of his face.

"fine" i bluntly reply, but i don't just place it down.

before i let it drop to the table, i shoot a bullet right past river—just missing his right arm by a couple inches.

"fuck!" he shouts as he jumps from the sudden loudness of the situation.

i just smile and shrug my shoulders before turning around and walking towards the computers.

<3