Plans For The Future

Briar's POV:
Myles and I have been dating for so long now, and I can't help but wonder if we can take the next step, like moving in together.
You see, we both love LA, and we both made plans on moving there this year. But not together.
I also was thinking if we can try out auditioning to "World Of Dance" again, as we never made it through last time. But two years have gone by, and I think we're better and stronger now. So why not try again?

Myles' POV:
Briar and I are dating for about 3 years now, and I couldn't be happier. But I was thinking for a while now if I should ask her to move in with me to LA.
I'm really scared of doing that though, because I do love the way we are right now and I don't want to mess it up.
I just love her so much. And I want to show her that.
But because we are so young. I cannot purpose to her. Although spending our life together sounds great, I don't want to pressure her.
So what should I do?
Suddenly there's a knock on my door. I quickly rush to open it, and there she is, the most beautiful girl in the world.
"Hi M! What are you up to?" Briar says.

Hi guys! Thank you for reading this story! It's my first book, and I'm not that good at writing as you can probably tell😅 but I thought that this would be a good practice. I'll try to post new chapters as more views will come.
Love, bryles_stan.