Moving Day

Briar's POV:
I wake up and then realize. It's finally the day. Myles and I are moving to our new apartment! I have to wake him up, It's already 7:00. "Mylooo wake uppp!!! We're moving today!!" "Mrphhh" omg he's so cute when his sleepy. "Come on!" I throw a pillow at him. "Oh no you didn't! Your going to pay for this!" I immediately run away and Myles gets up and chases me. He then throws the pillow on me. "OMG you are so dead!!" I scream and burst out laughing. I jump on his back and we both fall on the bed. We both are laughing and then we stop as I lean in to kiss him. At first it wasn't that rough but then it turned out to be a complete make out session. I stop him before it's too far. "Myles we don't have time to do that right now. We have to go! The moving van will be there at 8:30!" "Ughhhh but why can't they wait?" Myles says. "Have I mentioned that your car is coming with them?" "Ok get ready we can't be late." I laugh and go to the bathroom. We both brush our teeth together and then I wash my face while Myles takes a shower. I then put on makeup, but not too much because I try to look more natural. Then I go to the closet to pick my outfit. I pick Myles' as well because why not? I dress up and curl my hair. Myles is out of the shower and he thanks me for picking an outfit for him. He also says that I'm the best girlfriend in the whole entire world and I can't argue with that;) "Myles we have to go it's 8:00 are you ready?" "Yeah let's go." We go to the lobby and check out. You don't even know how much I'm excited right now. I've been waiting for this for three months. Before going outside we eat breakfast at the dining room and then head out.

Myles' POV:
It's finally it. It's today. I'm gonna live with my girlfriend from now on. For the rest of my life. I'm so excited!
We take a taxi and drive to our new apartment. LA is so beautiful! It's always sunny and the people are so unique. We arrive to the apartment and I see that the moving van is already there so I run outside of the taxi and look for my car. "OMG my carrrrr!! I've missed you so much!!" As I'm hugging my car Briar is laughing so hard. "What's so funny?" I ask her. "It looks like you're moving in with your car and not me"."ppfft I'm not that in love with my car." "Hey, we cleaned and repainted your car as requested." The owner of the truck says. Briar is laughing again. "Thanks" I reply. We go inside and the apartment is huge! I thought it would be a lot smaller. And the view is breathtaking. You can see the Hollywood sign so clearly.

* flash forward to 10 hours later*

Briar's POV:
We just finished unpacking and let me tell you, our apartment is looking pretty good! We still have stuff that are missing like kitchen supplies and some things in the bathroom but other than that, we're done! "You wanna order something to eat? I'm pretty hungry" Myles says. "Yeah! Order some pizza! But no pineapples! I hate them on pizza!" "Me too! They don't belong there!" (A/N: probably made some of you mad lol. So sorry;))
After we finish our pizza we go to the bedroom. "Well, wanna go to sleep?" I ask. "Nah, I have better plans" " Oooo. And what are they exactly?" "You'll find out" as soon as he finished talking he grabs my waist and pulls me closer. We start kissing and then decide to go further. As soon as we know it he's half naked and so am I. He takes my bra off. Here we go.

Hi guys! I hope you missed me as much as I missed you! Well as I promised, I'm back! Exams are finally over and thank goodness for that. It was one of the most depressing experiences in my life lol. I'm hoping to post more chapters regularly so stay tuned! Also, if you want me to write more mature content (you know what I mean) then write in the comments. Love you!
Xx