Music Vs Dance

Myles' POV:
"What do you say?" Shit, I don't  know what to do. You're probably confused and I should tell you what happened. About a month after Briar and I decided to move to LA I figured that while we're there, I want to focus on my music more. My ME album is finally out, and people seem to really like it so I thought to release another one. I found a recording studio and The owner said that he heard me sing and he would love me to record new music there. I was going to tell Briar that I'm thinking of doing that, but now she wants me to dance with her and I'm completely lost. I love dancing with Briar more than anything, but I don't want to go to Word Of Dance. Last time we went there we didn't make it through the auditions and we were both heartbroken by it. I just don't want that to happen again.
"Briar, as much as I love dancing with you I don't think that it's a good idea. My music is really what I want to focus on right now and I think that going to the show will ruin that. But if you really want to maybe you should go and audition as an individual. You're amazing and you don't need me with you. You'll get in without me." I see tears in her eyes as she's listening. God I hate it when she cries. "Bri don't cry, please! I love you and I'll be there to cheer you up. I promise to sit in the audience every time you're on the stage!"

Briar's POV:
What do I do now? I can't go there without Myles by my side. What if I'm not good enough alone? "I love you Mylo, but are you sure? I don't think I can do it without you. I'm not good enough." I feel tears coming out of my eyes. "Briar I'll be there don't worry. And don't say you're not good enough, you're the most sweetest and most talented person I've ever known. And you're by far the best dancer I've ever seen, you're also-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss. We kiss each other for a while until the waitress comes back with our food. Omg it's so embarrassing, I probably look like a mess now. I look at Myles and he's a complete mess as well. He's so cute when he looks like that! After we finish our food we decide to spend the rest of the day at the beach. So we get back to our hotel and change into or bathing suits.

Myles' POV:
Briar and I are walking to the beach and it's about 20 minutes walk so I think it'll be best if I tell her what I'm planning to do while we're here. "So I think now is the best time to tell you that I've decided to make a second album while we're here. I already found a recording studio and I'm planning to go there tomorrow to check it out. You can come if you want!" I say. " I'd love to M, but I was planning on going to the Brea Space. You now the new studio owned by Krista Miller. Just to get me back in shape". "That's great! I'm so proud of you Babe! You're going to kill your audition!" "Thank you Mylo, but I know that as long as you're there, I'll do my best. No matter what, promise to come to my audition." "I promise, no way in the world that I'll want to miss it!"

Briar's POV:
We're finally on the beach and I'm so excited! I've really missed going to the beach, in Canada I barley even get to see lakes so I really love it here!
We take some pictures and after that we decide to walk back to our hotel. But before that we stop to eat a late lunch. I ordered a hamburger and fries and Myles ordered the same as me. When we finish our food we go back to the hotel. "Briar you have your nightgown here right?" "Yeah, why?" "We're going out tonight." "Really? Yay! When?" " six, you should probably start getting ready." "Ok". I take a quick shower and put some makeup. By the time I finish Myles is already waiting for me with a rose in his hand. "Myles! That's so sweet! When did you get that?" "While you were in the shower. B you look stunning" I blush and say thank you. "We really have to go now. I made a reservation for 6:30 and it's six." "Ok, let's go!" I take my purse and we go outside.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I tried to make it a little longer than usual. Again, if there are grammar mistakes I'm so sorry. I don't have time to go over my chapters before uploading them because of school. If you have any ideas or suggestions for the upcoming chapters please write them in the comments! Love you all!
Xx
Hi, a little update for y'all: I have a big math test this weekend so I'm not gonna upload new chapters this week. Sorry Xx