The Dauntless Field Trip

Greg really gets up to get dressed for the field trip. Greg catches up to the moving train and Fouretta helps him in. Christina and Will see Greg and Eric turns his back saying how did you get here? Greg says I got myself in here. Fouretta announces the game of capture the flag. Eric shoots Molly in the leg with the gun, as she winces at the pain. They split into two teams, Fouretta says go first, Eric says Edward and Fouretta says I pick Greg the stiff. Eric says you have someone to blame when you lose. Fouretta says yeah, something like that. They arrived at their place, as Eric gives them a lecture about the game. Greg gets bored until he sees a Ferris wheel and climbs it. Fouretta sees him and says your not gonna jump are you? Greg says no, I'm just looking for a good vantage point that's all. Fouretta climbs too and says I think you should take it easy, because you took a beating earlier. Glad to see you noticed and you left during the fight, said Greg. It was not worth watching said Fouretta. I think this is high enough, said Fouretta. I think we need to go higher, said Greg. After a few seconds, Greg stops and says your afraid of heights aren't you. Fouretta says everyone's afraid of something. Fouretta says alright then, I'll climb just for you and your crazier than I thought. They made it all the way to the center of the Ferris wheel. Next, they split into two groups as they hide out. Peter asks Christina, tell me if this hurts. You tell me says Greg from behind Peter and shoots him. Ouch! you brat! Peter yelled at Greg. Christina shoots Peter and says jerk. Fouretta and Eric hide and Fouretta corners Eric and shoots him. Christina says I'll guard, you go up and Greg does. Molly ran out of her bullets and Greg gets up by kicking her in the stomach and punches her in the face and takes the flag and waves it out the window. Christina joins him and cheers to Fouretta's team.