Back at school

Morgan Pov.

Grayson hasn't been in school for a week after his parent's deaths. He is being excused.

Today is the day Grayson is coming back to school. I am obviously taking him to school.

After I get dressed, I get Andrew and put him in his carseat and we drive to get Grayson.

" why we stop we not at school?" Andrew asked.

I chuckled at him.

" that's because I am taking Grayson to school remember." I said.

Andrew nodded. I sent a text to Grayson to tell him that I am oustide.

When I'm done with the text I see Grayson walking out his house with Dana and his neice and nephew.

" you know you didn't have to, I could have just gotten a ride from Dana." Grayson said as he got into my car.

I looked at him.

" I wanted too." I said.

As I was driving I saw that Grayson sighed and was looking out the window.

I sighed and continued driving to Andrew's preschool.

" WE AT PRESCHOOL." Andrew yelled.

Grayson covered his eyes and ears.

" Drew calm down." I told him.

He nodded and I walked him to his class. I walked back out and started driving to school.

When we got there I parked in my usual spot and the both of us got out.

We went to his locker and then to mine. Soon the bell rung time for 1st period.

" I'll see you in Mr. Lossin." I said.

Grayson nodded and went upstairs to hid art class.

My first period class is coding and I can't stand it because the teacher is annoying.

" your late." she said.

I looked at her.

" what? The bell just rung. " I said.

She rolled her eyes and continued to take attendence. I walked to my seat and sat down.

I took my phone out.

To: Gray
From: Mo-Mo

Wanna go on a double date with Mayson after school?

From: Gray
To: Mo-Mo

Yeah, I'm down.

I cheered to myself and Mrs. Larson looked at me and I put my phone away.

Today were starting our mid-terms and I wasn't ready, but I managed.

~ lunch time

I sat in the lunch room, then I saw Mayson and Grayson making their way to the table.

" hey guys." I said.

Grayson waved.

" sup dude" Mayson replied.

When they sat down the three of us were just talking until there was nothing to talk about.

" I'm going to get lunch." Grayson said.

We watched him get up and go in line.

" how is he holding up?" I asked.

" he is fine." Mayson replied.