Sleep over at Grayson's?

Morgan pov.

I wake up at 11 a.m. due to someone poking me in my face, I groan and I hear giggle.

I usually wake up on 2 in the afternoon on the weekend.

When I open my eyes I see my brother Andrew looking in at me. He is smiling with his dimples showing.

" hi drew" I greeted.

" Mo hang?" he asked hopefully.

I nodded.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready. I brush my teeth, then hop in the shower.

After the shower, I go back into my room to my closet to pick out my clothes.

I chose a cammo shirt, sweatpants, blue ankle socks and my green vans.

" DREW." I yelled.

There were rapid footsteps coming from up the stairs and in 2.5 seconds, he appeared.

" ready?" he asked.

I nod.

" yeah let's go." I said.

The two of us go downstairs to the kitchen where we see our mom and dad.

" where are you two going this early?" dad asked.

" we are having fun today." Andrew replied.

My dad nodded and smiled. Andrew grabbed my hand and we walked towards my car.

After I strapped him into the carseat, I got in the driver side and started driving.

" where do you wanna go?" I asked.

Andrew thought.

" JUMPY TOWN" he said.

I nodded.

Jumpy Town is a place where there is so many housy castles, trampolines, and stuff.

Great place for tiring young kids out and just having a fun time.

By the time we got there Andrew was knocked out sleep, I didn't want to walk him, but I did.

" wake up drew." I said.

When he got up he rubbed his eyes. I picked him up and we went inside.

" how may I help you?" a women asked.

" I would like 2 passes" I replied.

She handed me the two passes, I put Andrew down and we walked to the locker area.

" why are we not jumping?" Andrew asked.

" we have to put our shoes in the locker and any other things." I said.

Andrew nodded and started taking off his sneakers. He put his water in the locker.

I did the same thing. I took my shoes off and then I put my water and keys in the locker.

" JUMP TIME." Andrew yelled.

Andrew ran off to the trampoline, I ran after him and starting jumping with him.

He was laughing so hard.

" this is so fun" he said.

~ 2 hours later

Andrew and I was all tired out from having fun. Both of us walked to the locker area to get our stuff.

After we put our shoes on, we left Jumpy Town to get something to eat.