2

"I TAKE IT THAT YOUR MEETING WENT WELL?" LORNA ASKED ESME WHO WAS SMILING AND BLUSHING MADLY.

"Yes, it went very well." Esme sighed happily. "I might even transfer next year, if all boys at Hogwarts are that sweet."

Rebecca had her meeting after Esme's and was on her way. Lorna's note had told her to meet with Viktor at the Astronomy Tower of all places where all three sisters met their potential love interests.

"It can't wait to hear what Ron and Viktor say. I hear Viktor is planning to put his name in." Esme said.

"Wonderful." Lorna nodded. "At least one of us can."

"Lorna." Esme sighed. "Stop complaining. Be grateful that you won't be able to enter a tournament where you could die."

"I see your point." Lorna grumbled. Rebecca returned slightly shocked.

"What happened?" Esme led her sister to a chair.

"He kissed my forhead!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" Lorna said sarcastically. "He kissed your forehead."

"Lorna, do you need to be so pessimistic?" Esme asked.

"Woah, don't use big words with me. You know I don't know what they mean." Lorna joked.

Rebecca slapped her arm. "I passed Viktor on the way. He's kinda nervous. So, being the bestest sister I could be, I gave him some tips."

"Bestest isn't a word." Esme sighed.

"I'm heading out. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Lorna grinned.

She set off to the castle and once climbing hundreds of stairs, made it to the Astronomy Tower. She spotted Viktor and cleared her throat because his back was to her.

He turned and looked at her. "Sorry it took me forever. Stairs and I do not get along." He chuckled, before taking her hand and pulling her to a picnic. "You made a picnic? Just for me?"

"Of course. Anything for you." Viktor smiled. Lorna blushed before sitting down.

"So, Viktor, I heard you're planning to put your name in the cup."

"Yes. Bringing Durmstrang glory and honor was my dream from the start."

"Hmm. I was gonna put mine in but unfortunately I am fifteen." Lorna frowned. "You have a favorite color?"

"Blue, like the sky. Your's?"

"Black. Like my clothes." Viktor laughed at her response prompting her to giggle. Viktor Krum was a sweetheart, Lorna had to admit. She learned his favorite food were apricots and his favorite animal were bears.