12-stay calm gabriel-12

Did I just get asked out? Clem asked herself. She pressed her nail into her legs and her mouth became dry. She didn't want to say no because she did like him and she also liked Gabe. She also didn't want to say yes because it was her first date and she didn't know if she was ready. "Um I-" Clementine spoke then
being interrupted by someone sneeking up behind Louis and putting there hands on there shoulders. "What up Louis!" The person said as they revealed themselfs. Violet smirked at Louis and turnned to Clem. "Oh hey! You're Clementine, right?" She asked as Louis sighed, he was so close for him to win the bet. "Yup, Violet?" Clem repiled putting her hands into her pockets. "Correct!" Violet smiled "come on let's go Shitbrain, bye Clem" she pulled Louis away as he winked at Clem putting up hand gun. Clementine rolled her eyes and continued to walk. Mariana walked out of her class sighing, she just had a lecture about not paying attention in class. "Clem!" She screamed running up to Clem. "Hey" she spoke waving to Mari as she ran over. Mari interlocked her arm with Clem's and noticed the way she shook. Clementine was still shoken up about what happen, she didn't really know what to say. Her head hurt, it felt like her heart decided to go on a field trip and the bus blew up when it arrived at the brain. "You alright" Mari asked swinging her bag on her side. "Yeah I'm fine just a little shooketh" Clem shook her head away from the pain and put on a weak smile. "Okay" Mari repiled looking up to see her bother, her eyes widen. Gabe was walking with his friends, lauging and having a good time. Mari noticed his good attitude and smirk devilishly. "Gabe! Hey! Bro! My main man! Over here! Buddy hello?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, waving her arms around in the air. Gabe turnned his head, his eyes flinched and he filled with anger and embarrassment. His friends hit him on the back and began to laugh at him. Mari smirked putting her hand on her hips, Gabe rolled his eyes and pushed his friends away while he stomped over to the girls. "What the hell Mariana!" He whispered grinting his teeth together then noticing Clem's scared expression. She definitely didn't want her first boyfriend to act like that when someone teases them. Gabe shook off his anger and sighed, how could this girl be so hypnotizing. "Please, don't do that again" he said trying to stay calm, Clem smiled giving him loving eyes. He noticed the look and his cheeks turnned a slight shade of pink. "Okay" Mari nodded with a big smile on her face. "That's it?" Gabe said expecting to hear another joke about his hair or something like that. "Yup!" Mari began to walk away but then being grabbed by Gabe, he had a confused look of his face. "I've been teasing you this long for payback and I'll I needed for it to stop was a please" Mari continued, Clem walked up next to Gabe, listening to the conversion. "Payback for what?" He asked as Mari remembered the memory.