16-gay panic-16

"So then" Mari began to rambled on about some tv show she had watched and was instantly obsessed with while Clem thought about something else. The three who couldn't get out of her mind. Louis, the charming and sweet. Gabe, the geeky and kind. And Violet, the humble and shy. They were all so cute, Clem didn't know who she liked the most. "Hey Mari, I'm not that hungry, I'll be outside" she said waving goodbye to her as she left. She got out her phone and earbuds putting them in her ears. She scrolled through the music looking for something good to listen too. She sat on a crib leaning on the school. She clicked on a song and bounced her head to the sound.

Higher Achiever don't you see, baby nothing comes for free, they say I'm a control freak, driven a greed to success, nobody can stop me.

A figure sat next to her, watching her jam to the music. Clem looked over to Violet, laughing a bit leaning on the school. She quickly look out the earbuds turning bright red. She put her phone away stareing at the ground. That was so embarrassing, what is Vi gonna think of me, Clem thought. Violet chuckled akwardly, "sorry if I was intruding, I'll leave" She said standing up. Clem pulled her arm, "no, stay" she said turning more pink. Violet smiled sitting back down hugging her legs, not knowing what to say. Clem pulled out her phone again, debating to share with Violet. She held a eatbud out for her smiling. Vi shrugged taking it then placing it in her ear. The two didn't speak it was them just listening to Calm music, sometimes Clem would hum the song. Violet placed her hand on the ground to hold herself up then Clem placed hers on top. Vi's face went totally red not wanting to pull away they just sat there. A couple moments later the bell was heard ringing inside the school, Violet sat up still starstruck, "uh I will, see you er later" she shook running back inside the school, cursing herself for being so awkward. She kicked her feet at the ground going up to the lockers to grab her things as a shadow hovered over her. The person wrapped there arms around her stomach giving her a heartattack. Violet shoved her arm back stabbing her elbow into their chest. "Ow" they spoke putting a hand to their wound, "remind me not to do that again." Violet turnned to see Louis leaning over taking some breaths. "Oh Shit" She freaked, "sorry" was the only thing she said. "Oh it's fine" Louis weakly smiled as he waved her to follow him to class. Violet rolled her eyes slowly walking by him, as Marlon joined the two. "What happened?" He asked putting a arm around his friend. "Nothing just almost got impaled by Vi" Louis said straightening his figure as Marlon gasped. "You dare hurt this poor boy, hasn't he suffered anoof?" He said dramatically, "he can't even get a girlfriend no need to hurt his heart more then it already is." Louis swug his hand back hitting him in the arm, "stop or your heart will be hurt" he warned half joking.