7

I woke up feeling nauseous. Colby wasn't beside me. I rushed to the toilet before getting changed. I realised Colby wasn't here and he didn't leave a note. He always left a note. Yesterday was normal for me. Drinking and taking caps. Clearly, Colby and I had different teenage years. I was hungry, but I couldn't eat. The affects of taking drugs. I wasn't sure where I felt less safe, here or at home.

I heard his car pull up and waited for him to start yelling at me. He was sweaty and in gym clothes. He glared at me as he walked in, throwing his gym bag on the ground.

"I see your up" he said sarcastically. I just nodded and stared at the ground. "Aren't you going to apologise?" His tone was so sharp.

"Apologise? Apologise for what?" I snapped back at him.

He laughed and crossed his arms, "I don't know Charli, maybe being a drunk and drug addict mess."

I fought back the tears as he yelled at me. "I'm a mess huh?"

"Oh you have no idea" he fought back. "Here I am sleeping with an underage girl thinking she'd mature but she'd actually just a crack whore."

Crack whore. I wasn't my mother.

"You can't even handle your alcohol and you get beaten by your alcoholic father" he laughed. "Or did you beat yourself for attention?"

What?

"What the fuck?" I yelled at him. "Why would I do that?"

"I don't know Charli" he yelled back, "maybe because your nothing more than a slut looking for attention."

I felt the tears fall down my face.

"No wonder your mother left you."

That was it.

I looked up at him, broken. His smug look fell but it was too late. I went up the stairs, grabbing my bag and filling it with all my clothes and make up.

"Charli I-"

He didn't really think he was going to get out of this one?

"I'm what?" I snapped. "A coke whore, attention seeking slut who deserved to have their mother walk out on them?"

I finished packing the last few things in my bag. "You know Colby, maybe all the fame and fortune made you forget what it's like to live a real life, one you can't buy."

I stormed out of the house, waiting for him to stop me. Tears fell and I didn't try to stop them. I waked down the same road he found me on, wanting to punch it. One man could hurt me so much. One man who should have been mature enough to know not to say that.

Colby Lopez didn't help me, he ruined me.

Everything I thought I felt. All those stupid words I wrote. The way I moved the brush with a smile as I painted his hair. And it all came down to one cap. I saw who the real Colby was, and I didn't like it.

I wasn't sure where I was going to go. If I went home I'd probably get the shit kicked out of me. If I went to Josie's I'd had to explain why I'm there. There was only three months left before I finished school and wouldn't half to see Colby again. I decided to head to Josie's, at least there I would get some sleep.

I hope he finds someone mature enough.

Unedited.

S T O R I E S

• recovery // Seth Rollins
• cure - recovery sequel
• forgiving you// Seth Rollins
• The Affair // Mustafa Ali