10

We sat across from each other at table, eating steak and greens. Colby was determined that I would eat well, and that meant making me eat beans and broccoli. I felt like I have known Colby for so long when I haven't. Am I in a like of relationship with a retired WWE superstar?

"Colby" I said, making him look up at me from his greens.
"What are we?"

It was one question that was on my mind. We were together, even if only for a few days but we never did break up.

"Well I don't think that it's smart we do anything offical right now" he paused. "We could be secretly seeing each other" he lightly smirked. Colby was careful as to what he said, trying not to start anything.

"So my soon to be boyfriend use to wrestle" I teased.

His smirk turned to a frown. "I still wrestle, just not through WWE."

Colby was proud of his career, and took no shame in saying it. He often talked of it in school, during pe or to the wrestling team.

"How's the wrestling team?" I asked, putting my fork down. Our wrestling team was terrible. The last coach apparently did nothing, seeing as much as I didn't know his name.

"It's good" he sighed. "They're hopeless." Colby hated to loose, and our team sucked. "I don't even think they care." Colby had so much passion for wrestling, it was hitting him to coach a team that didn't care for it.

"Perhaps you could tap back into Seth Rollins" I suggested. "Or show them what it's like to be a real wrestler."

Colby was trying to coach the team without using his fame as a way of teaching. But no one cared how to properly tackle someone. "You could hold try outs" I added.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "If the current ones aren't good enough, find some new ones."

"How do you get people to take classes at black and brave?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "We advertised, we-"

"There it is" I cut him off. "Advertise. Wrestling team try outs with WWE superstar Seth Rollins."

He smirked at me, "you're amazing."

I blushed and continued to eat my food. This felt like home.

"Charli" he sighed, making me look at him. "I don't want to rush you but I worry about you and I don't want you in that house." His hand grabbed mine, squeezing it. "You will please stay with Josie and me also?"

I thought I was hearing things.

"You, what?"

He wanted me to stay with him?

He just nodded, waiting for my answer. Living half with Colby and Josie would be so much safer, and it felt like home anyway.

I nodded my head, "yes."

He smirked again, "great so you'll do this dishes?"

I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand back. How did I hide this from Josie?

"You know this means changes right?" Colby asked me as we were in the bathroom. I removed my make up as he brushed his teeth. No more partying, drinking every weekend, and maybe no more drinking at school.

I nodded my head.

"I know you don't want too, but I want the best for you" he said, putting back his toothbrush. "And what's best for you would be to cut down the amount you drink."

I thought he was going to say that I had to stop drinking all together.

He peeled off his shirt as we climbed into bed. "I'm not asking you to stop drinking Charli, just not every weekend."