Paranoid Android

The Shadow Android stands a-top of the tallest building with the emerald.

Emerald: Shadow, do you want to Chaos Control back to your world? I know what to do. Find the Ice Queen and kill her. This shall detach her from her magical staff. With its powers and mine combined, you'll be able to shake off all this unwanted programing and revive your ultimate power!

Shadroid: I don't kill girls who remind me of Maria.

Emerald: Then you should have no problem killing her.

Shadroid: I'll rephrase that, I don't kill girls.

Emerald: You just need a little more influence. Do something evil to get this party started. Why don't you try a nice, big Chaos Blast right now just for kicks, huh? How about on the Thunder Quack right there in the sky? Remember, you don't like Darkwing Duck. He's coming right towards you. Get rid of him.

Shadroid: I need to warm up first. DISAPPEAR!

A blast hits the Thunder Quack.

Launch Pad: Dah, I think he saw us!

Darkwing: I don't know how, we have the cloaking shields turned on!

Launch Pad: What cloaking shields?

Darkwing: The ones that SHUSH didn't take back because they couldn't see 'em, remember?

Launch Pad: No DW, SHUSH took those back.

Darkwing: Then why is there still a cloaking button on the dashboard? And why did you tell me to push it?!

Launch Pad: Awe, you just seemed so excited about it.

The Shadow Android lands on the beak of the Thunder Quack.

Shadroid: Where's the Ice Queen? I want her staff.

Darkwing: Get in line, pal, so do half the people we know.

The Shadow Android opens his own chest and rips out Megavolt's battery.

Launch Pad: Yuck! I think I'm gonna be sick.

The emerald floats over the Shadow Android's head. He grabs it and sticks it inside his chest.

Darkwing: EW, talk about heart burn. Alright scum, the zombie stunt show is over. Surrender now or face the wrath of Darkwiiiing Duck!

The Shadow Android bursts into flames and reforms as a Super Shadow Android.

Shadroid: Behold my ultimate power!

He flies away. Gosalyn pops up from behind Launch Pad's seat.

Gosalyn: Mondo rad!

Honker pops up from behind Darkwing's seat.

Honker: According to my diagnosis, that huge burst of power can't be sustainable for him due to his artificial properties. Unless he has some sort of internal surge protector he's going to overload and explode.

Darkwing: Well that's convenient, we'll just let him blow up then.

Gosalyn: Dad, he's heading toward the tower!

Darkwing: Eeee... that's a problem. Launch Pad, hurry, we have to beat him there!

Gosalyn: See Dad, aren't you glad I invited Honker to come along?

Meanwhile, at the tower, the Shadow Android blasts inside to find Reina Penelope ready to strike.

Reina Penelope: Hi Shadow, I guess I have to kill you again. There's no erasing this memory no matter how hard I try. It was just meant to BE!