Snow Trippin'

At Steelbeak's hide out/an old night club...

High Command: Status report, Agent Steelbeak.

Steelbeak: Good news, Project Detachment has begun.

High Command: Of course you know we must have her devotion to FOWL or else the staff will be of no use.

Steelbeak: We'll have the staff by the time she forgets how to trust those, cape-wearing dim-witted friends of hers.

High Command: Good. The brain warping powder will seal her commitment to FOWL. Once the staff is separated from her, we will use our influence to teach her disoriented mind to think like a FOWL agent. After that, we will command her to use the staff to open a portal to the emerald realm. With the power of both the staff and the emerald, FOWL will be unstoppable.

Negaduck spies from a cracked window on the roof.

Negaduck: So, they think they can get that emerald back, huh? I gotta hear more of this.

Eggman: Duh, hey boss?

Steelbeak: What is it ya knuckle head? Can't you see I've got High Command on the line here?

Egmman: Sorry boss. We was just wondering what you want us to do with dis bottle over here.

Steelbeak: What bottle?

High Command: Signing off.

Steelbeak: Later. Alright, what are you lug heads talkin' about?

Steelbeak goes behind the bar.

Steelbeak: You talkin' about the red one? That's for the celebration party.

Eggman: Nah, we duh, were talking about dis one.

Eggman holds up a tiny blue bottle.

Steelbeak: What? What is dis doin' here? You were supposed to put dis on the flowers!

Eggman: Duh, but I tought' you said just to put dat white one on da flowers. Ya know, white flowers, white bottle?

Steelbeak: You idiot! You didn't mix them?!

Eggman: Was we supposed to?

Steelbeak bops the Eggman on the head.

Steelbeak: YES! Do you know what this means?!

Eggman: Deh?

Steelbeak: It means that now, we're gonna have the staff and no witch to use it! You were supposed to make the solution counter destructive! The white was to separate the staff, the blue one was to make sure she didn't die in the process! There goes my promotion, right out the door!

Eggman: Oopsie.

Negaduck: What a bunch of stupid knobs.

Negaduck leaves. Steelbeak looks up just in time to catch Negaduck in the corner of his eye.

Steelbeak: I smell an ugly little Darkwing duckling cookin'.

At Reina Penelope's pad again...

Negaduck: They were delivered this morning? Well too bad for you because I don't send flowers. Those weren't from me.

Reina Penelope: Sure they weren't. So they filled the whole space with a nice white puff of magical powder before you got here. I don't know what illegal drug it was but it felt great so thanks for that.