Untitled Part 33

Felicity walked into Verdant Gym typing away on her phone. She was there to meet with John, Lyla and Oliver regarding Fight Night which was the next day. She wanted to make sure that the moves John was working on were within Fight Nights guidelines and she had some news for them all. She had spent most of the morning talking with Dana White, who was actually becoming a great contact in the business. He had worked some magic with his investors and so Felicity and Oliver were able to date out in the open with no restrictions, especially now with their engagement.

Also, Oliver had talked to Quentin a few days after their engagement. He had been so very happy for them both and assured them again that Laurel would not cause them any problems. She had been in Vegas for a couple of weeks and so far her therapy was going well. Felicity had gotten on the phone and tried to talk to her mother but had barely been able to get a word in edgewise because Donna had been screaming with excitement about the engagement. She told Felicity she would visit soon and they could do some wedding planning. Felicity had hung up the phone looking tired and Oliver had smiled and kissed her, telling her she could handle her mother.

Felicity saw John and Oliver, both shirtless working on the mats and she placed her phone in her purse and took a seat on a bench nearby. She loved watching Oliver train and tried to enjoy it any chance she could get. His moves were fluid and the speed and strength with which he fought always awed her.

She watched as Oliver threw a roundhouse kick at John and smiled as John ducked trying to take Oliver's legs out from beneath him. She wasn't sure if Oliver had seen her yet, so she watched as they circled, throwing punches and kicks. She gasped as suddenly Oliver did a move that seemed to defy gravity. She watched as he took John down and when they parted, both panting and John took off his sparring helmet, she saw a grin on his face.

"That was great man. You have that move down and THAT is going to help you win tomorrow night." John said as he stood and held out his hand to help Oliver to his feet and Oliver removed his helmet suddenly seeing her sitting there. He smiled and jogged over to her and before she could stop him he leaned down and picked her up hugging her to his chest, his stubble tickling her neck. She squirmed, protesting with a laugh. He was sweaty and he rubbed his face on her with a wicked grin.

"Oliver stop! Your all sweaty." she squirmed amid her laughter and he finally let her feet down but held her to his chest.

"I thought you liked my sweat." he whispered tickling her again with his stubble.

She pushed at his arms with a laugh, "Yes when we are at home. Not when I am in my work clothes and have to return to the office.''

John had been watching them with a smile on his face as he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see his wife. "They look so happy." She spoke softly as they watched them.

"Well I am just glad we were able to get them together." John said with a conspirator wink.

"You think we will ever tell them?" Lyla asked as John placed his arm around her and looked at her with a soft smile.

"Let's keep it our secret." She leaned up and kissed him as Oliver and Felicity made their way over to them.

"Ok, let's go to John's office, we have a lot to discuss for tomorrow night." Felicity flipped back into business mode and they all made their way to John's office.

***

A couple of hours later they had gone through all of the planning for the fight and so Felicity felt it was time to tell them her news. She knew they were going to be excited and she had been waiting all day to share it.

"So I have some news that I received today that I have been dying to share." Felicity sat forward in her seat. John and Lyla were seated behind John's desk and Oliver was in the chair next to her. They all looked at her with amused expressions.