Chaos and Disorder

Before Trebol knew it, something was happening. It all started with a snail call.

"Boss! Something is going on! The toys at Port that are working suddenly became pirates!"

!!!!

Wha?! How?! Did Sugar go against his back?! Damn it! Damn her, no! Damn that Mystic Mother! At this rate-!
-----------------
Doflamingo heard the commotion from outside the castle that toys were becoming human beings. The more he thought about it, the more he got angry. How many times did Trebol lied to him? How many people did he trap with Sugar's power?

Suddenly, he gained certain memories that washed over him like a flood.
-------------
A distant memory of two young boys arose to see their mother in the holy land.

The tough times they went through after leaving their homeland.

Seeing their mother die.

Their father massacred by a mad mob to save their lives.

'I won't let them hurt you...' A young Doflamingo said as he hugged another boy.

Doflamingo snapped out of his reverie as he began seething with anger towards the palace. Some of his anger was directed at Trebol, but mostly at himself for being so foolish.

'Rosinante!'
-----------

A certain Clown marionette was tensing up, as light surrounded it, and grew and changed.

The person somewhat looked a bit like Doffy, if it weren't for the Clown like face and his black feathered coat.

Then he saw Sugar running to him all teary-eyed, sobbing while repeatedly saying sorry into his leg.

"It's alright. But right now, the whole Island is going to think Doffy is behind this." Rosinante said as he reached for a snail and called Baby 5. Thankfully, she had remembered too. Rosinante gave her orders to contact Gats and inform him of Trebol as a traitor to the kingdom.
---------------
Trebol had been running around like mad looking for an escape route. Because of the announcement, he's now dubbed a criminal and traitor, and no doubt Doffy wants his head now.

But the biggest worry for him right now is Mystic Mother.