Side Story 2: Donquixote Family: Senor Pink, Jora and Sugar

There were a couple of things that the members of the Donquixote Family knew about their captain and young master, Doflamingo.

He was ambitious, strong, smart, cunning, calculative,

And most of Dressrosa knew that he was a Casanova. Women practically threw themselves at him to get a taste of his power and money mostly, but also because of his charisma.

So when he had Trebol kick out his entire harem, they got confused by this action.

When they asked him why, he responded with a smirk.

"I found a new source of entertainment."

That got them confused even further.

----------------
Senor Pink was the first to figure it out.

The young master was lounging on the couch near the pool, but since he threw his harem out of the palace, no one would entertain him. Apparently he was looking out to the sea with a look of longing, ignoring everything around him.

Oh.OH.

Senor Pink was starting to get the picture. He has been in this situation before.

The young master had met someone.

Whoever this girl was, she must be something to get his attention.
------------------
Jora was next.

The young master was out on the town with herself and Sugar. Along the way, a couple of single women were trying to seduce him.

Apparently the word had gotten out that their king kicked out his whole harem, and they saw this as an opportunity to get in his good graces.

However he wasn't having any of it.

To prove his point, he used his power on one of the women and tore through skin, making her scream in pain, but not enough to kill her.

"Get out of my sight. NOW." He said as he glared heatedly at them.

The women all ran in fear of losing their lifes.

He muttered under his breath, while only Jora heard what he was saying.

"Stupid sluts. Weak, whiny, and cowardly. Their nothing like her. She's unique."

Now Jora knew what was going on.

Has the young master. .....

Fallen in love with someone?!
------------------
Sugar had overheard what the young master said like Jora, and was surprised too.

What kind of girl got his attention this badly?

She actually wanted to know.
-------------------------
Here's another side Story!  Plz comment!