Heads Up

Since malapit nang magtapos ang kwento nina Molly at Robbie ay isusunod na po natin ang book three. Sana po ay patuloy niyo din po itong suportahan tulad nang pag suporta ninyo sa book one and book two. Thank you and advance Merry Christmas.

---Hanna Luna

LEAVING YESTERDAY BEHIND
A BROKEN MAN SERIES
BOOK THREE

Edward Lee an extremely rich businessman. Owner of a Chinese restaurant that operate around the country. He came from a tradional Chinese family but he never follows most of their traditional beliefs especially in who was he going to marry. Before he doesn't care about women, his business was most matter to him. But things change, his focus faltered when he crossed the woman that made his heart longed for her. He's possessive to her and ruthless to whom he tried to snatch his property.

And Isabelle Trinidad was his property.

Isabelle Trinidad is an orphan. All her life she was running. She had nothing that she can calls her mine. But when she met the dignified mighty Edward Lee, her life change. Suddenly she had a things that she can called her mine, she had Edward's love and attention. He made her feel that she had nothing to worry about, he secured her from the people who keep hunting her. She taught she finaly find the heaven, to the arms of the man that love her uncondionally.

But Edward Lee was just like the people who was just hurt her. He left her broken and wounded. He made her feel that she's worthless. Alone and in pain, she run away. She hide like a rat so he could never saw her again. She promised to herself that she'll forget him, she promised that she will forget the love he had imprinted to her. And she promised to herself that she will rise so no one can hurt or dump her again.

At that moment she swore to herself that she will protect herself at all cost.

---Hanna Luna