Chapter 2: ENA

Liz didn’t talk to me all day when she came back. I know she has the right to walk out of me and not talk to me. I just can’t control myself. Sa totoo lang naman hindi ko na rin alam kung anong nangyayari sa akin. All I know is I love those five lads and I really wanted to meet them.

“Liz, look I’m really sorry,” I broke the silence between us. “I know you are mad and you have every right to do so. You also know how much you and the lads mean to me. I can’t afford to lose my bestfriend since birth. I just want you to support me in every way.”

Sinusuportahan naman kita Ena sa lahat ng bagay, alam mo yan. Pero in this case I just don’t like where this is going. You know that I hate Brits,” Liz said calmly.

“Fine then. I’ll just tell my dad that we are going home as soon as possible.”

I am choosing my bestfriend. That’s very clear to me now. Ayoko lang masaktan pa siya lalo when I bring up the issue about her dad. She hates Brits and I love Brits. A total opposites, right?

Liz and I went out of the hotel just to catch up with each other. I called my dad to arrange a special trip around Manila before we go back to Cebu tomorrow night. I know Liz can see that I am depressed. I just can’t hide it. The fact that I can actually meet the lads and go to their concert is in my hand and I’ve let go of it makes me sad.

If only Liz can let go of his dad.. Everything will be alright.