Chapter 14: NIALL

Where are the other lads? Why did they left me? I was looking for the lads when I came across Liz and her new friend. At that instant, I knew I have to be with her.

"Hey, where are you going and who is she, Liz?" I said. This time Liz wasn't shocked or surprised. It seems like she's already comfortable with me. That's a good thing, right?

"Niall, this is Dominique," Liz introduced me her friend.

"Nice to meet you Niall," Dominique smiled and handed her hand. She wasn't a lot like Liz. I can sense that she is our fan like Ena. "Do you want to come with us? We're going to the mall."

"If that's okay with Liz, I'll go. Since, I'm all alone and we don't have rehearsals, yet."

"Okay lang kung wala ka namang gagawin," murmured Liz.

"Huh?"

"It's okay," she repeated. I talked to Paul first before we go. I don't like Paul being mad at me for strolling away without permission. At least, he knows where I'll be. We rode the rental car that the management got us. Yes, I have my license, don't worry.

Though it's not a date because of Dominique. I enjoyed being with her. We went to every boutique only to find out that they don't want those kind of clothes. Geez, girls will be girls. I treated them to a local restaurant called 'Cabalen'. The food was really good. I've tried everything they gave me. Filipino food was awesome but I'll stick with Nandos. Dominique and Liz excused theirselves to the bathroom and I just waited for them outside the restaurant. I finally saw the lads! What are they doing with Ena and Yen? I have to find out what they are talking about. I entered the restaurant where the boys are without being noticed.

"I think we should all do this fast. Niall won't be that happy if he found out. We should not be messing with each other's lives," I heard Liam said.

"So the plan is this, on Saturday Niall planned to do something for Liz," said Zayn. "How do I know? He told me but he did not reveal what exactly he was going to do."

"So what is the plan, boys?" Louis answered.

"Liam is right, we don't have to mess up with Niall and Liz's lives, Liz is my bestfriend and I don't want to hurt her," said Ena.

"Can I say something?" asked Yen.

"Yes.. babe. You can.." Harry answered.

"Zayn, did Niall messed up with your life when Perrie came?" Yen started. Zayn did not respond so she continued. "I don't think so. Niall respected all your decisions when you guys fell in love with your girlfriends. We all know that Niall didn't have any girlfriend ever since you guys are formed in X Factor. Why don't you give him a chance? If he really like Liz, they will do anything to work out their relationship like what you are doing right now with Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle. Hurt is part of Loving, i bet we all know that. Niall is already grown up. Stop protecting him, let him learn from his mistakes."

"I agree with her. So if we are all done here, I am going. Bye," Ena left the restaurant.

I can't believe what I just heard. So this is all about me falling in love with Liz? I can't believe Zayn would do this to me. The boys have been my family ever since we was formed as a band. I know they are just concerned but Yen was right, I am already grown up. They don't have to treat me like a child.

I left the mall without saying goodbye to Liz and Dominique. I have never been this disappointed with the lads.. never.