Chapter 8: NIALL

"We're all waiting for yah. Where have you been?" Louis is giving me that look again.

"I took a pee, is there something wrong with that?" I answered.

"Naah, we are just worried because it took you so long," Liam added.

"Come on, Let's go guys!" Zayn said.

We just returned to the hotel. Louis and Harry went to the pub. Liam, Zayn and I just been up talking. I wanted to share with them what happened earlier.

"You know what?" I started.

"What? Is this about the girl you are asking me last night? So before you tell that to us, I'm going to say what I think. Niall, we all know that It's been a long time since you had a girlfriend. If she makes you happy, then pursue her. But let me give you advice, be her friend," Zayn said seriously.

"Yeah. I know we only have 5 days left in this country. But Zayn's right, be her friend," Liam added.

"Guys, I know that. Trust me with this," we ended the conversation and Liam left the room. I'll have to go out too. Maybe I'll see Liz again. We're on the same hotel after all.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asked.

"I'll just have to think about things. See you later, mate."

I lied to Zayn, I was just hoping to see Liz tonight. I need to see her. I wonder why I missed her already. she never called. I got to the roof deck hoping she was gazing the sky again.

"Hey!" It's Liz. This time I got caught off guard.

"Oh, hey. How are you?" I needed to get her to talk.

"Why did you save your number in my phone?" she asked.

"I was being helpful. There will come a time that you'll need it," Not that I lied to her. It was true and I am looking forward to that day. She became quiet again and it's killing me.

"How was your day?" I started again the conversation.

"It was fine. I miss my mom, I have never been away from her for a long time. And you?" said Liz.

"I miss my mom too, but being away from my family I got used to it. We have been doing this for a long time and the lads have been my family."

"I'm sorry for being insensitive," said she. I don't know but every time we talk, it ends up with her apologizing. I don't think she'd done anything wrong, though.

"You always apologize. It's okay, Liz. So where's your dad? Last time we've been here, you said you miss your dad."

"We don't see each other anymore since I was 2," she started to gaze upon the sky again. This time I kinda got the idea why.

"He's also Filipino? If you don't wanna answer it, it's okay."

"Naah. He's British. I gotta go, Ena is waiting for me. See you around," she smiled and waved goodbye.