Epilogue

After a year of staying in London looking for my father, Niall called me and said that they finally found him in Manchester. I waited for 18 years just to finally meet my father again. Actually, I don't know what to expect, what would he say if he saw me? I'm happy and excited at the same time but all my worries and doubts creeps me out. Niall also said that my mom will be there to accompany me. He had been busy with the band. I can't believe how big they are here in London. Also, everyone knows me just because I'm his girlfriend. We've been together for a year now. At first I felt like I was the ugliest person in the world, I received a lot of hate mails. I don't use twitter and facebook that much because haters started to bash me with harsh words. You wouldn't want to go into the details of that. But Perrie, El and Dani started to teach me what to do with fans who hates them. These girls are the most wonderful girls I've ever known. They have been my companion since I got here. Also, you wouldn't know how much I miss my girls, Ena, Dominique and Yen. I can't wait to go home with my mom.

Paul accompanied me down the apartment, I stayed at Niall's apartment. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't stay at the hotel forever. So we've decided that I'll stay at his home until I found my dad.

"Paul, aren't you happy for me? You guys finally found my dad!" I said excitedly but one thing is different with him. He isn't happy. Paul is like my bestfriend, he accompanies me every time we would go see my dad. I mean a guy named Andrew Davies. Geez, I've met a lot of Andrew Davies.

"Yeah, Liz. I'm happy for you," he said but he still doesn't like he is. Because of my excitement, I just didn't mind him. I just practised in my mind what to say to my dad. I was busy practising that I didn't notice that we are in a graveyard. My mom was waiting for me so I got out of the car. I didn't feel very well now. I started to cry because I finally know why Paul is acting like that.

"Alice, don't cry. I will be here for you," my mom said. As we go into the graveyard, my mom and Paul finally stopped.

In Loving Memory of

Andrew Davies

November 14, 1961 - January 19, 1998

"Your dad died in an accident, Liz," Paul started to talk. I don't know If I'm hearing this right because I am crying so hard. "He never got the chance to go back because he died. We asked Marj to confirm the picture and the birthdate of your dad first, before we let you know. I'm sorry my dear."