Jealous Thoughts and Sweet Kisses

Fandom: Harry Potter Marauders Era

Pairing: Sirius Black (young) x Reader

Warnings: no smut but a bit of snogging

Request: Hey can you do a young Sirius black x female reader where the girl is a werewolf and is friends with the marauders but closer to Remus and Sirius gets jelly

Word Count: 840

The room was quiet, afternoon sun shining through the window and into your eyes, the sunlight danced across your boyfriends face who lied beside you asleep. Most people at Hogwarts didn't have naps on Saturday afternoons but you all knew you and Remus needed the rest as it was a full moon tomorrow night.

Sirius stirred in his sleep pulling you closer, you weren't tired, you were nervous. Remus creeped up behind you whispering. "Y/N wanna come walk with me?".

You quietly slipped out of Sirius' arms grabbing a sweater and leaving the room with Remus.

"You seem nervous." He spoke.

"Yeah, I usually am, for no specific reason. I just can't seem to fall asleep."

Remus nodded. "I know how you feel, some months are different than others, this month I just feel antsy. I don't know maybe it's just me."

You visibly lit up at his confession. "No, no I feel the same way every month feels different." You grabbed his arm as you spoke. It was nice being friends with the marauders, not only did they help you out every full moon but you also had Remus who you could relate to and go to for help. You weren't sure you could survive at Hogwarts as a werewolf without them.

You and Remus became very close this way but he was like a brother to you, your heart rested with Sirius. You sat down on a bench outside, you felt like you could talk to him for hours about the struggles and pain of your conditions.

After about an hour you and Remus still sat outside, joking and talking with bright smiles on your faces. Sirius was concerned when he awoke and you weren't in his arms, were you okay or upset? He had to go find you, but what he found made his heart sink.

He walked outside to see you completely fine, you were with Remus and you appeared happier than you had been all morning with him. He didn't want to feel the jealousy burn within him but it was there and evident. When you looked up you saw Sirius but only for a brief moment before he quickly walked away, you placed your hand on Remus' shoulder. "I have to go but I'll see you at dinner." You smiled sweetly as you waked away to catch up with Sirius.

It didn't take long to catch up with him. "Sirius, wait up!" He stopped walking but didn't turn around, when you met up with him he didn't turn to face you. "Sirius? Babe what's wrong?"

He just shrugged and kept walking. "Sirius, talk to me your obviously not acting normal."

"I woke up and you were gone. Then I find you with Remus."

You never thought your friendship with Remus would become an issue but you knew he could be insecure. "I couldn't sleep and Remus is my friend I'm allowed to talk to him. You know he's like brother to me you have nothing to worry about. I'm yours." As you said the last part you placed your hands on the sides of his face, lightly rubbing his cheeks with your thumbs. He closed his eyes at the feeling a slight frown on his face, you pulled him back into his dorm closing the door behind you.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he pressed his forehead against yours.

You pulled his hands to wrap around your waist, taking a hold of his face again. "I know, It's okay." You finished your words and pressed your lips to his, he instantly kissed back.

The kiss was long and slow, full of love and desperation. Sirius pulled you back towards the bed sitting down and pulling you into his lap, you placed your legs on either side of him getting comfortable.

He slipped his tongue between your lips and as he did you grinded down into his lap making a moan escape his mouth into yours. He slipped his hands under your shirt running his hands up your back and as he reaches your bra clasp the door opens, Remus and James walking in the room. You didn't get up but you stopped the kiss as the boys realized what they walked in on.

"Sorry love birds but it's time for dinner." Remus said as he walked across the room. Sirius just chuckled.

"But I've got all I need right here." Sirius protested but James pulled you off of Sirius' lap jumping on him to take your place yelling. "Well at least share." resulting is Sirius trying to push him off.

You stood fixing your shirt

"Okay I'm going to dinner if you guys want some privacy." You laughed hearing the boys running to catch up behind you.