Jack Thompson; interrogation

You ran when you found out that they knew it was you and Peggy who were the ones in the images, the ones on missions behind the others backs. You could hear the other agents behind you and your pace quickened and you found yourself jumping off the banister and landing gracefully on the ground. You looked up to see the others still at the top of the stairs, trying to catch up with you. "You should stop now" you turned your head to come face to face with agent Sousa, one of the guys you who actually liked you and had hope in you. "Sousa you know I cant, I am not the one you should be looking for" your exclaimed. He shook his head and you knew you had no other choice but to fight him or you would not escape. "Sorry Dan" you apologized before running away but as he tried to catch up with you, you increased your speed but didn't realize that all the agents had been circling around you and Sousa while you were talking. "you've got to be kidding me right now" The agents started to attack you yet you were quicker until you saw a familiar pair of eyes and you felt as though your life stopped. "Wait" the agents stopped trying to fight as Jack walked up to you. You couldn't fight him, you would never fight him. You surrendered, it was the only option in your mind right now. "Jack" your voice was a whisper but audible as the room was silent. He had a mixture of anger and betrayal in his eyes as he gently yet somehow roughly grabbed your arm and handcuffed your hands together, "take her back upstairs" and as one of the agents went to grab you, you shook them off and walked willingly to the room where they kept anyone they caught.

You sat on the chair, handcuffed to the table Agent Sousa handcuffed you to. Heartbreak. You had many other emotions but heartbreak was the biggest emotion you could feel and there was no way you could ever forgive yourself for doing this. Jack walked into the room and you knew the other agent were watching behind the glass. You watched carefully as he took off his jacket and placed it at the back of the spare chair. "They have already caught Peggy so do us a favor and tell us what on earth you were doing. you betrayed the SRR, you betrayed all the other agents, you betrayed me" his voice quietened at the last part so only you could hear it. "Jack, please, you have caught the wrong person, Dolly is out there and god knows what she has already done right now but you need to let me out before she does something much worse than she already has" you moved your head to look him in the eyes. "Just tell me, you know what they do to people to get stuff out of them" his voice was full of concern but you knew that you had done something very bad. "I'm sorry, I cant" you replied. "You know what happens next" he stood up and roughly grabbed his jacket before walking out the room and slamming the door.

Another agent walked in to do what Jack couldn't, force the information out of you. You were beaten and hit yet you were trained to never let information slip so you kept up your guard. Your body ached with pain but you still kept silent until the agent gave up on you. He walked out as you tried to wipe the blood of your face onto your shoulder. A few minutes passed and the door opened to reveal Jack, "Peggy told us what happened, you should have spoken up, your bleeding" he moved quickly towards you and got his handkerchief out of his pocket and cleaned you up. He removed the handcuffs off you and pulled you into his embrace. "Never do that again" he whispered into the crook of your neck, "I wont, I promise"

--

SO sorry for not posting in lets see 1 billion years but I have another imagine account on insta which I update everyday and also an edit account too so I don't have time to write on this. comment requests and who you want next and have a lovely day :)