Chapter 1

Roman pov

Dean hasn't told me anything about why he was crying that day.He said it's because of what Eva said but I know it's not."Hey Dean can we talk?" I asked Dean and he put Deanna in her crib.He is an amazing dad to her even though she's only two weeks old.Dean and I walked down to the living room."If it's to what happened that day I already told you it was because of Eva and that's it" he said looking at me.I sighed,"I don't believe you're telling me the truth, for some reason I think it has to do with something that happened to you in the past".He just looked at me with a poker face."It is for what Eva said why can't you just believe me" he said getting up.I pulled him back down and kissed him."No I'm not going to kiss you because you don't believe me" he said pulling away."Ok fine I'm sorry I don't know why but I have a feeling and I'm sorry" I said giving another kiss.He kissed me back and it turned into a make out session."Are we interrupting something?" Layla said walking in hand in hand with Seth.Dean pushed me off him and sat up.

Dean pov

I'm glad Layla and Seth are together.I know Aj is still going to try and do something about us but for now I'm glad I have the best man by my side.

A/N: Short I know a few chapters later and I will explain the everything that happened before the baby was born.