Chapter 3

Dean pov

I ran as farthest as I could.I stopped to catch my breath and this women approached me."Jon" was the last thing I remember hearing before everything went black.

Roman pov

I put Deanna back to in her crib and waited until she fell asleep.I went back to my room and laid in bed.I was going to call Dean but he left his phone here.Now how am I going to contact him.I stayed up since Dean was on my mind all night

Dean pov

Roman and I were getting ready for raw.Seth was looking for Layla so we were alone."Are you ok?" Roman asked hugging me from behind."Yeah I mean who cares if the world knows were together" I said as Roman interlocked our fingers together."I love you and I promise you I won't ever leave you" Roman whispered in my ear.I smiled when he said that."I love you too" I said turning around and planting a kiss on his lips."Time to go out there" Seth said walking in.I woke up and was in someone's couch."Where am I?" I asked sitting up."Are you ok Jon?" a girl asked sitting next to me."I asked a question first" I said annoyed by her."Your at my house and please be quiet my kids are asleep" she said looking up the stairs."I don't care take me home stupid bitch" I said getting up."You don't know who I am?" she asked standing up."I don't care who you are" I said walking towards the door."It's me Jonathan your sister that you haven't heard of for years" she said and I turned around.I could see tears in her eyes.My vision became a lot clearer now."What's your name then if your my sister" I said confused."Amanda Good I was raped when you and I were coming back from school and I was taken away from you" she said with tears falling out if her eyes.