Chapter 2

Dean pov

I was trying to sleep but I couldn't.My mind kept bringing up what happened with my sister.

Roman pov

I couldn't sleep with Dean constantly turning around."Dean" I said in a low voice."What" he answered raising his voice.I sat up, "What's wrong I hate that you don't want to talk to me about your problems".Dean sat in my lap and put his arms around my neck."I don't want to loose you again" he said putting his face in my chest.I heard him sob."You won't Dean I promise we were just mad at each other and said stupid things" I said rubbing his back."I didn't mean what I said" he replied picking his head up with tears in his eyes.

Dean pov

I know I lied to him but I also don't want to loose him again."It's ok I know you didn't and I never meant to hurt you" he told me as I tried to calm down.I lost it and started crying in his shoulder."It's ok Dean please don't cry I hate seeing you this way" Roman said holding me tight."It's not ok you don't know me" I said walking out of his room and his house.I ran who knows where.

Roman pov

I can't believe he left.I went after him when he left my room but he ran to fast for to catch him.What did he mean by that.I came back to reality when I heard Deanna crying.I'm glad she doesn't look like Eva.Just thinking of her makes me mad.