Chapter 5

Dean pov

Who does Roman think he is getting mad at me after everything that happened with us. I heard Deanna crying and heard Roman enter her room. I finished showering and walked out of Roman's room. As soon as I stepped outside Roman hugged me again. "Let me go" I said pulling away. "What's wrong Dean please tell me" Roman pleaded looking in my eyes. "I- I met m-my sister after us being apart for over ten years" I answered breaking down in his arms.

Roman pov

I can't believe he never told us about that. I calmed him down and carried him to the couch. "How did you find her?" I asked hugging him. "When I left she found me before I passed out" Dean said putting his head on my chest. "Do you want to invite her over?" I asked him. "But she has kids, and I don't have her number" Dean said looking at me. "How were you apart? You don't have to tell me if it's painful. I don't want to see you upset" I said. "I was at her house, so we can go and invite her over" Dean responded putting his head back in my chest. I guess he doesn't want to talk about it then. I played with his hair and he ended up falling asleep. I picked him up and took him to my room. I laid him down in bed and looked at him. I laid in bed with him and hugged him. He turned to me and moved to listen to my heartbeat. "I love you Jon" I whispered, "I don't know where I would be if you would of never accepted my apology". I kissed his head and slept with him.

Dean pov

I woke up and Deanna was crying. I went to her room and changed her dipper. I carried her downstairs and made her bottle. I sat down in the couch and fed her. She looks a lot like Roman. I kept feeding her until she fell asleep. I kissed her head and went to out her in her crib. "Why don't you bring her in bed with us?" Roman asked hugging me from behind before I put her down. "Because if she sleeps with us you're going to crush her, you move to much" I responded putting her down. I turned around and out my arms around his neck. How I love this man. "I love you Leati" I purposely said. "I love you too. And your lucky I love you too much, if not I would of killed you" Roman said kissing me. "I know" I said pulling away. He moved his right hand to my ass. "I'm not in the mood Joe" I said moving his hand. "I'm not in the mood Joe" he repeated as he started kissing my neck. "Joe" I moaned as he found my sweet spot. "Yeah baby" he said as he kept sucking my neck. I felt myself get hard. "Please" I moaned. "Please what" he teased. "Fuck me" I whispered and he put his hands on my thighs telling me to jump. I did and we started kissing. He walked out of the room still carrying me and entered his room. He put me in bed and pulled away. I took his shirt off and he kissed me again. He put his hands on my pants and slid them off. He tore my shirt off and I slipped his shorts off. I tore his underwear off and managed to slide out. "When I say I'm not in the mood I mean it" I said as he looked at me shocked. "Your a fucking teaser" Roman said as he threw a pillow at me. "I'll let you do it if you catch me" I said and ran out of the room. I went to the kitchen and soon he came down with his underwear. He ran after me and I ran back to the room. I was going to run to the restroom but he caught me. "I got you" he whispered and put his hand on my now harder dick. The rest of the day was amazing with him.