Chapter 4

Roman pov

I can't believe Eva kissed me and Dean thinks I did kiss her back."Dean please open the door" I said knocking on his door."Go away I hate you" I heard him say.I was surprised he didn't yell."Dean please I swear she kissed me" I tried explaining."No you hurt me I knew you were lying to me the whole time.I thought we were something but you're a bitch,a liar,the worst person to ever be born" he said standing in front of the door."I didn't mean to hurt you if you really love me like you say you do you would believe me you wouldn't be a stupid bitch about it.If you think I don't love you fine then I don't I hate you Jonathan and I always will" and with that I walked away from his room.I woke up thinking the same thing happened again with Dean and I.Deanna started crying again and I went to check on her.

Dean pov

I can't believe my sister is standing right in front of me.I ran towards her and hugged her.I picked her up and spun her around."I can't believe you're here I can't believe your alive" I said putting her down.She hugged and I hugged her back."I missed you Jon" she said sobbing."I missed you too" I answered pulling away from the hug."How many kids do you have?" I asked changing the subject."Twins" she said sitting down and I sat next to her."I talk to them about you and they really want to meet you" she added."Cool I want to meet them as well" I said and we stayed up catching up on everything.

Roman pov

I can't believe Dean isn't back yet.It's noon and there is no sign of him.I was about to call Seth and Dean walked in.I ran towards him and hugged him surprising him."Don't ever scare me like that again Jonathan" I said letting him go and kissed him.He looked annoyed and walked to my room locking the door. I waited in the living room but he took for ever, I was going to the room he was at and Deanna started crying. Sometimes I feel I push Dean aside for her, but she's not even a month old.