〔🌳〕denki ; white tears

A quick warning before this starts!

This scenario contains suicidal thoughts, bullying, depression, and substance abuse. If you are easily triggered or do not like to read about any of those things, please skip this chapter and go onto the next one or go to a different book. I don't want anyone to get hurt or hurt themselves over this.

You have been warned.

-----

Your quirk is "Demon".

Reader-Chan's quirk can basically allow them to use the powers that a demon would have. Like they would be able to control fire or withstand higher temperatures. They also have the ability to take on the quirk from a dead relative or someone else. They can make the ghost possess her enemy or the villain that she is fighting. The one thing is that when they use their quirk too much they can experience her eyes, nose, mouth, or ears bleeding. Existing wounds on their body may reopen. Their blood color also reflects her emotions. If the blood is a black color, she's feeling fine. When the blood is white or another color but very pale, then she is in pain.

-----

I stared at the ground, my feet picking themselves up and placing themselves down slowly. My house's door was locked so I unlocked it, my hands fidgeting. As I got through the door, I took my coat off and got the small bag filled with the white powder out of my pocket and placed it under one of the loose floorboards. My feet made their way up the stairs and to the bathroom.

I took a small razor and started cutting, remembering all of the things the kids in my class have said about my quirk. How it's too powerful, or that I could kill everyone in an instant. Gosh, even my parents were scared that I would kill them, and that's what happened to them. I accidentally activated my quirk while we were in the car and it drove my mom to drive into a tree on the side of the road.

My arms were covered in pale blue blood, and I smiled, grabbing the gauze and wrapping it around both of my arms.

I got up, threw the razor away, and went to sleep. I was dreading the next day.

-Timeskip brought to you by katsuki's temper tantrums.-

I sat down in class, staring at the board in front of me, my eyes almost closing. Some of the other kids from class 1-A took their seats and stared at me while looking at the bumps on my arm that were caused by the gauze.

My eyes met up with a pair of yellow ones that were right in front of mine. I didn't even bother smiling at him. "Hero training will be starting soon. You should get into your hero costume." He said.

(Your hero costume is a skin-tight (F/c) leotard with a white visor over your eyes. You have a white flowy skirt attached to the Leotard along with two katanas on either side of you. Your costume also has gray knee high heels.)

-Oof another time skip. This time its brought to you by Todoroki's Daddy issues.-

Class 1-A was lined up while getting instructions from All Might. All I could do was listen in while looking at my arms.

"damn, you can see the blood through the gauze."

I saw the color of the blood change from black to navy and then to pink. I questioned what the pink meant.