〔🌳〕hitoshi ; birthmark

- This does contain cutting, abuse, and suicide attempts. Please read with caution. -

- requests are always open, by the way! -

-Please enjoy the horse-

-

- Reader-chan is in an abusive relationship with their Boyfriend/girlfriend (I will just be writing A/l/N [Abusive lovers name]) and Shinso helps them -

-There was originally a joke in this that said, "I hope she commits scooter ankle." but I decided to remove it because this is a pretty serious topic.-

-Sorry if Shinso doesn't really seem like Shinso. This is my first time writing a one shot for him.-

-In this story, you have a relatively large birthmark covering most of your neck and chest.-

-

- Your P.o.V -

As I sat down outside of class 1-A, I saw them coming up to me. They tried to hug me, but I fought with all I had to stay away from them. I could see the anger in their eyes as they looked down at me, hands on their hips. "Appreciate me, bitch." They said while warming up their hands and slapping me with one. My face felt hot as my blood rushed to the spot where they slapped me.

After a while, they finally walked away and into class 1-B, which was down the hall from class 1-A.

I remember when they changed. It was one day during the summer. I went over to their house to say hello, but what I got in exchange were a bloody nose and a black eye. I blamed it on running into a wall, but I could tell that no one believed me. "They're all lying to you, Y/n. Maybe you should go away from them and take the advice that (A/l/N) gave you earlier this year." I heard someone say. No one was in the hall with me at that time, and I seriously questioned what was going on.

-

A few weeks later

-

I walked into class with puffy, red eyes and tear-stained cheeks. I sat down next to my friend and smiled at him. His bright green eyes shined into my dull (e/c) ones. "Today we will be doing an exercise with class B." Aizawa sensei said while getting out of his yellow sleeping bag(?).

As I walked into the training center with class A, I saw (A/l/n) laughing at me and staring at me with their friends. I looked away and saw that a few more people were laughing at me.

I couldn't take it anymore.

The stares and the laughs.

All because of a birthmark.

I was made fun of because of that birthmark on my neck and chest.

I tried my best to cover it up, but it always ended up showing.

Some of class A was laughing as well. I tried to ignore it to the best of my abilities, but it failed. I quickly looked down to my wrists and saw the scars on them. "all because of (A/L/N). Did you enjoy it? I bet they did." someone said. It had the same voice as earlier, and I saw no one speaking.

-

Afterschool

-