〔🌳〕eijiro ; caught ; 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯

Aaa, my friends have convinced me into making a Lemon.

:)

Enjoy pls. I really hope that I didn't ruin everyone's mind.

-Thirsty birds-

-----

You don't use your quirk in here so HA.

-----

You and your boyfriend of five months were seated on your couch watching a movie. A relatively sexual scene came on and you could feel Kirishima move around uncomfortably. "Stop moving. You're giving me a headache." You said while placing your hand on your head. "Can't help it." He responded with a slight blush on his cheeks.

You realized what was going on and he realized that you realized what was going on. (Holy frick that was a mouthful.)

-Switching to First Person because Second Person is confusing for lemons.-

I turned my head to see a tent in his pants. "You need a bit of help with that?" I chuckled while sitting up. Kirishima sighed and responded quickly with a "Yes."

I pulled his pants and boxers down in one swift motion. His buddy sprang up and Kirishima blushed.

-A little bit of insight on your relationship: You guys have never actually done it before, and the farthest you guys have gotten was cuddling. He respected your limits and you respected his limits too.-

I wrapped my lips around his tip and a small moan came from his mouth. My hands wrapped around the base of his dick and my mouth went up and down. More moans were coming from him, and when I felt him twitch, I pulled off of him. "why the f**k did you do that (y/n)?" He sighed, placing a hand on his face.

I took my shirt and pants off along with my bra and panties. He saw what I was doing and he quickly placed his hands on my hip and sat me down on his member. Small moans came from me as I bounced on him.

"hey (y/n) you left your door unlocked and I decided to just come in because I brought all of the stuff for our proje-" Bakugo said while staring at us. "You better be using a F***ing condom. I don't wanna see tiny kids running around here."

I heard his voice and fell off of Kirishima and onto the floor. "What the h*ll bro!" Kirishima said, clearly angry at the fact that someone interrupted us. "TELL ME THAT YOUR DOING THAT S**T NEXT TIME." Bakugo barked back, marching over to Kirishima and slapping him. "TURN AROUND WHILE I GET DRESSED YOU PERV," I yelled at Bakugo while a few tears streamed down my face. Bakugo simply just turned around and left.

-The next day at school-

You and Kaminari sat next to each other while bakugo sat as far away from you as he possibly could. The English teacher walked in and smiled. "Today all of you guys will be presenting the presentations you have been assigned!" He beamed. "Bakugo and (L/n), you're first. Please bring your presentation up." Present Mic said again. "I'm sorry, but Kirishima and (l/n) were too busy f***ing each other to do any work on our project. All we have is a piece of cardboard." Bakugo said, laughing at you. You blushed and hid your face in Kirishima's chest.

-----

Words: 538

——-
Edit: I do know that Present Mic is their English teacher, but my dumb self forgot. Please forgive me!
Edit numero two: I have fixed it. I'm once again sorry about that. I forget things easily and I remembered that Mic was 1-A's english teacher when I was doing some tests in gym.

Actually me ^^

Actually me ^^