Hello

The capital rules over 13 districts. I am in District 9 3/4. That's a real thing. It's a District that's between District 9 and 10. We specialize in magic. We're what makes thirteen districts. By the way, my name is Iris Adams. I am 12 going on 13. Since it's District 9 3/4 you might think that we are not in the Hunger Games but your wrong. We're in the Hunger Games. Yeah, and we're hated the most. I guess it's because we are weak without our wands or broomsticks and we're not the best at self defense. They call us the egg heads. When I say 👉they👈 I mean the careers Districts 1,2, and 4. We loose every Hunger Game except two which are our mentors. Now I'm of age to be reaped on reaping day. I have three brothers and two sisters. I have one younger brother that has not joined the reaping cycle but he will next year. My three older siblings are to old to be in the Hunger Games and have never been in. My last sibling, Sara, is younger than me by 0.5 seconds. We are twins. But she was moved to District 10 by the capital because she was caught past the border of our district. I haven't seen her since we were 7. It breaks my heart to think about it but I force myself to sometimes. Next topic. I go in the woods and find herbs and mushrooms that my family can eat. I learned what's good and bad from my mothers books. I collect some ingredients for healing potions or for magic potions my father likes to make. But I am the only one that can do that in my family. The others never could. It's just a little talent my twin and I share.