Mistake - ////Angsty fluff////

"I don't want to hear it."

"Buck! You aren't even listening!"

"I know what I know! I'm not a dumbass, steve!"

"You're so fucking stubborn!" Steve stomped the whole way to his room and slammed the door. Bucky went the opposite, going to the gym to let out all this frustration.

Bucky saw Tony kissing Steve, HIS Steve. Bucky put on his gloves and heaved a sandbag onto the holding hook. He collected himself for a moment, then started punching like it was the only thing he knew how to do.

Steve, on the other hand, sat in his room, His head buried in his hands. He tried to explain himself many times to the other man but bucky wouldn't listen.

The rhythmic 'thump, thump, thump' became relaxing to bucky, his teeth unclenched and his muscles relaxed as much as they could. He heard the door open and didn't even look up.

"I don't wanna talk anymore."
"Uh, Mr. Bucky?" A smaller voice called back.

Bucky stopped what he was doing and grabbed the sand bag so it wouldn't fly back and hit him.

"What's up kid?"
"Well, you usually only punch that thing when you're angry. I thought I'd come talk to you." Peter said, walking over to Bucky.

"I'll be fine, Peter."
"Well, judging by what you said when I walked in, I don't think you are."
"It's not that big-a-deal, plus it's stupid, alright?"

Peter just gave him a look of displease, bucky knew how persistent the teen could be but, talking about it wouldn't really fix anything. It wouldn't undo what's been done.

"It won't fix it." Bucky said, looking at the sand bag.

"I used to think that too."

"It's just..." Bucky started, but got choked up, not wanting to show any weakness, he looked away from Peter.

"Its about Mr. Steve isn't it? Why won't you go talk to him? He won't come out of you guys' room."

"Hmm?"

"Yeah he just told me to go away, so I just guessed it was something to do with you, he wouldn't budge so I came down here."

That made Bucky smile. Typical Steve, locking
himself up and going radio silent.

"Well whatever it is, you love each other, and I'm sure it'll be fine."

Bucky gave the sand bag one last punch before walking away, rustling Peters hair and walking towards Steves room.

Bucky took a deep breath, then knocked on the door.

"Pete, I told you, I'm fine."
"I'm here to listen."

Silence.. then footsteps, a whoosh as the door opened to the blonde man, disheveled, hair in a mess and red faced.

"I'm sorry-" Bucky started
"I should've listened instead of acting like a child."

Steve opened his arms and Bucky closed the space.
"That's my buck, always so jealous." Steve smile and laughed a little

There was a brief moment of calm, Bucky breathing in Steve, feeling his chest heave up and down. Nobody else.

"But for the record, he kissed me. He was drunk and tired and I'm sure he didn't mean to." Steve said lowly
"And for the record, I'm gonna kill him" Bucky basically growled.