Intruder pt 2 ///smutttt ///

"I didn't expect your competitive side to come out so aggressive." Steve smirked

Buckys face was flushed a bright strawberry, he prayed that Steve couldn't see the heat in his cheeks. Luckily he was under the cover of the semi-dark closet.

"This feels immature. Look, we don't have to do anything, I can just say we made out and save you the embarrassment. " Bucky looked down at his lap, only to find one of Steves hands had made its way onto the top of Buckys thigh.

"Embarrassment? Buck. I don't even know how to tell you how wrong you are." Steve slowly started to lean closer to Bucky but was met with a cold hand to his face. "please.. Steve I promise you don't have to pretend. I know you like Nat, I'm not blind." Bucky wouldn't even look at Steve.

Steve kissed the inside of Buckys hand and down his arm, bringing the other man closer with every action. "Steve... seriously.."

"Buck, just shut up and kiss me already." Steve demanded

Bucky looked at right at steve and closed his eyes, leaning close until their lips finally met. Steve didn't pull away despite what Bucky had thought.

Bucky pulled Steve onto his lap in which Steve started grinding down on the other, the slow drag of his hips plus the alcohol seemed to drive Bucky up the wall.                                                               "Ngh, Steve .. "

Bucky tried to keep it quiet between the friction and his growing erection, However, Steve was throwing his head back and gasping for air. Bucky pushed Steve off and onto his back, undoing his pants and letting his cock bounce free.

Steve looked shocked when Bucky gently placed his lips around the head and started to suck on the tip, teasing the slit with his tongue. Steve turned his head and intertwined his fingers into the knap of black hair.

"Fuck,,,ahh, Buck "

After a few minutes, Bucky stopped and looked at Steve. "Stevie?"
"Yeah, Buck?"
"Can I ah, ride you?"

Steve almost came at the thought, right there in buckys hand.

"Yes.fuck. Please."

Bucky smiled at The other mans reaction and started to strip down, Steve blushed when the already half naked man slowly slipped his boxers off and positioned himself over Steve.

Nice and slow, Bucky grabbed the blondes dick and lined himself up. He went down slowly at first but soon got into a good rhythm, one that drive Steve absolutely crazy.

At this point, Buckys hands were placed in the wall by Steve's head, he was slamming down hard while Steve met him almost halfway with his own thrust.

"Oh fuck, Bucky yes" Steve arched his back and placed his hands on Buckys ass, lifting him and slamming him down even harder on his cock.

"Shit I'm gonna cum"
"Please...cum inside of me" Bucky wined by Steve's ear as he bit down on his shoulder to suppress a moan.

Steve brought Bucky to a screeching halt as he rammed his dick all the way inside of him, slowly lifting him to work his way through the orgasm.

Steve's head fell against the wall as he glanced at Bucky who was still hard, cock covered in precum.

Steve brought his hand up and began to stoke him, Bucky thrusted into his fist and but down on the back of his own arm to keep himself quiet.

With a few more thrust he came all over Steves hand, Steve finally lifted him off of his softening cock and held the other close. Hot breath mixing, Steves calm heaving blended with the noises of Buckys fast breaths.

"Not so much a blushing virgin now, ah?" Bucky looked at Steve and let out a breathless laugh.

"Oh there's more where that came from."
"Don't get me excited daddy." Bucky purred to Steve

Steve grabber Buckys throat and pushed his chin upward with his thumb.
"Say it again." Steve growled
"What's my name?"

Bucky moaned "Daddy"

———————————————

A whole new world
No distinctive point of view
Cause I'm shit at this
************************

Anyway next chapter is bound to be better,,, this one was just rushed *insert shrug emoji*