Chapter One: Left Dead

Levi POV

'A corpse had been found yesterday lying down in the middle of an abandoned forest by three American foreigners whilst hiking straight to an infamous river.
With an alarm strapped on their eyes, they were able to find an alternative way to call 112 for emergency.

The carcass was scratched up with claw marks, half of ribs eaten, and no head attached.
Authorities had been in the skirmish about this unidentified mystery with no other clues than murder marks.
One of them thought that it was a cannibal or an alien or a big foot.

The dead body's DNA was tracked down by a tangible device...
Unfortunately, he is the-'

"Useless."
Levi clugged out the wire from the outlet with strength that might have electrocute little children, perhaps.

"Umm... Levi... I'm hear to compensate with you..."
The girl with a short orange hair cried in resentment.
"That's Grisha!!! With the same DNA!!"

Levi angrilly grabbed a glass vase with roses and strucked it in the floor with blast while his blood trickled him over, leaving pieces of glasses on the marble floor.
"I have no point on accepting this freaking dumbass report!!!
Much less I don't care about any off you and I won't-"
He shouted with wrath carrying his shaky voice.

The innocent-looking girl shouted barracading words crashing her eardrums.
"You're just a nuisance, LEVI!!!

Levi shut himself up like a statue in a compact humidity on an overcrowded park.
She screamed again while lifting herself up letting her stand,
"You can't accept the reality, Heichou.
You have no time digging on it."

'What is her true attention anyway?'
Levi thought sophistically trying to ride her expression.
'Now she called me again Heichou...
Never ever I intently want to hear her calling me that again.'

Levi inhaled deeply letting his vengeance locked up,
"Petra, whatever you'd worried for.
I knew enough through my naked eye that you are not here in a rendevouz about Grisha's death scandal... You're not even AUTHORIZED!!"
He looked away from her aimlessly.

Her body went rapid with awful hatred,
"Yes that's true... Not denying-"
She made a pretty messed up face like a weakling getting the stronghold.
"-Who is that ENGAGEMENT RING FOR!! HUH!!"
Levi's eyelids became heavier while carrying a sack full.

Levi never knew exactly why she is still jealous about him being in love with someone.
Afterall, Petra is married anyway.
It gives him a thought of what does this girl want.

It took him to answer thinking about how much Petra and him go along.
It was pretty obvious that he and his ex is quite dating five years; aside from Hanji who is only been with him for only three months.
At least, He loves Hanji the most.

Petra is too persistent and she only get to interview Levi about how is his feelings with her; when suddenly it stopped around the fact that he's dating someone new already.

She stomped her feet outrageously and went out the door screaming curse words out of thin air.

Levi sighed chattering his teeth from an awful encounter from a savagely high school ex, while placing his head on the support back of the sofa.

"You okay sir..."
Farlan asked me worringly.
Levi blinked his eyes trying to withstand his eyeballs from falling out,
"Yeah, I just got caught red handed..."
He answered as if nothing happen.

Farlan glanced to the door as if it is possible that her eyes will stalk around and eavesdrop to any conversation,
"Man, I know her but never ever got to witness her true colors.
Being paranoid."
In fact his right.
Levi's too tired with girl's complains even with his girl had that blabber mouth also.

Levi sighed again when that blonde guy (who has no girlfriend yet); changed the conversation,
"Anyway, where is
Doc. Hanji Ackerman?"

Levi stared at Farlan probably chickening out his fierce eyes and making his eyebrows as big as Erwin, because he did became terrified at me.

Somehow, Levi feel jealous of this guy.
He knew Farlan is pretty popular on his household because of his handsome face but I don't care about this at all until Hanji keeps on complimenting him than she is to Levi.

Levi laughed anyway at Hanji's future family name.
"Tch... Hanji Ackerman."

Isabel, the red pigtail joined the chat room.
"Yeah... that suit Ms. Hanji so much!!"
She paddled her way infront of us.
"I even caught them sleeping together while Hanji is only in a her bra and her underwear."

Levi blushed and almost knocked Isabel in sheer luck.
"It is not intentional.
That is one of your obsessive WATCH OF 18+ Hollywood Romance."

"Oops... my bad!!!"
She ran way escaping from me.

Farlan chuckled sheepishly.
"That Isabel running into errands again..."