Chapter Four pt.2: Jam of Bread

Hanji POV

"Eren, how's the feeling at school?"
Hanji asked delightly while burying her eyes deep to Eren's arms.
Seems maniatic... but she expected him to turn into a titan in the middle of Science class...
Too unbearable of her...
At least he didn't because Hanji was not there to watch him do a MARVELOUS TRICK... Hahaha.

Eren seems to be freezing like the ions of the rocks went from his feet unto his head like some Titan Shifter Liberty Statue.
He had nothing to be afraid though... Hanji will not tolerate his power... for now.

"Nah... Doc- doc."
He seems to have severe case of tremor.
Note:
A Titan-shifter has a magnitude of 2.0 when trembling.
Poor cells... it must be hard to be immune with a so called human earthquake.
Nah... more like Titan earthquake.

"Eren... all you have to do is to recite all mathematical formula with me.
You don't have to worry."🤔
Hanji leaned his head on the right while scratching his chin.

Eren blabbered,
"Hssjsjsjsk"

Armin translated,
"He said; your beautiful today, Ma'am."

Eren almost wanted to protest.😨

Hanji pouted in thanksgiving for the compliment,😚
"UWU... thank you...
Anyway, is that Titan language?
Teach me, Armin.
About the compliment Titan dear,
Only Levi used to talked to me like that-"
Hanji began to remember her reason why she is here in the first place.
"-About Levi... where is he?"

"He is in the faculty with our monster teacher."
Mikasa responded with a stern look.
Ooh... Hanji is used with murder-like faces.
Every night, she got a surprise from Levi's cute expression.
Awww... Hanji missed those times when she and Levi is just friends--- now, they go lovey dovey...
Those times, she knew that strict, stern, and harsh people are her only ideal type.
They even said the more grimmer the person is, the more rougher he/she in bed...😖
{Cough, Cough}
Blalabla...
Not to mention anything...

By the way, Hanji can't really stop switching downwards Eren's expression when Mikasa said monster teacher.
His expression squished as if he'd tasted 2x lemon sourness.

"Mikasa!! You almost killed Eren."
Armin screamed while pulling Eren's dead body.

Well... gotta be used with this ecosystem for now....

Anyways...

That bothered Hanji... Levi is with another woman....
Oh no no... not another Erwin-like accident.

'Whatever happened I hope not... until my wardrobe go messed up.'
Hanji muttered disgruntedly.

Hanji ran to the school campus having a grave sin against the school guard.

.     .     .

Levi POV

"It's none of my business, Missy."
Levi can't count how many times he had said this words out of his mouth, trying to get a hold off this talkative teach mate.

"Levi~~ how about a dinner tonight...
It will be a good opportunity for us."
She keep on curling words like some silky snakes.

"Nah...
Not interested, I said."
Tch... this woman is getting on my nerves.
Trillion times more annoying than Hanji.
Levi thought dismissively.

Ma'am Adrena kept on clinging to Levi's arm; and as far as Levi knew, this girl's armpit is stinking with poop.
'Yucks, get the SMELL A ROOM, please!!!"
Levi's nostrils seems like smoldering, unbeared with the misty cologne.

Regardless,
Levi went on as casual as always,
"Seriously, you will need to check your student's X's and O's paper..."
Levi also had a terrible suspicion about how much dense Eren is.
"Tell me what score Eren got anytime."
Levi suggested while scanning his phone on the recent messages of Hanji.

Damn... Levi couldn't help searching his history that is mainly Hanji by all.
The images he had is all Hanji's corny selfies but as much as he know, these things refreshed his eyes from businesses and gym classes.
The fact that the two of them, rarely date... after they parted ways in laboring.

Seriously, Levi is all on the work:
Validating the success, reviewing papers, and publicly associate with business partners.
Nothing else ever matters...
But after, Hanji came to his life, awakening him from what he thought is temptation---
He felt so better than ever.

"Levu... how is my lipstick..."
Adrena (that uncultured swine) brought her face infront of Levi, pouting her lips while adjusting the tint color.

Levi felt blockage on his brain, seeing one of the dye sticking on her lips.
'Not the type I want...'
Hanji never put on make-up on; that's why she is naturally beautiful.
Levi can't stand oil on every girl's face.

They went passed on the highschool library and out of the blue, a glimpse of Hanji (or maybe a doubleganger) flashed right to his eyes.

A/N

Sorry for the late update...
Cause school stuffs keep getting my way...
And yeah... that's all.

I promise to update anytime.