Chapter Five: Tender Level

Levi POV

"Dammit... what is she doing in here?"
Levi can't get enough of his shoulder while taking a glimpse beyond the window.
A feeling of happiness and angriness vibrated in his red cells.

Levi did not know why?
And all he had to think---
He doesn't want to be damped by the waters flowing from him, but knowing that here is Hanji brightening his day; he could just be free in anything he does... not to mention that his greatest weakness is to smile.
Neither did he know that the love of his life is here to change him...
Well... that doesn't matter, as of what he had calculated from the past--- until now.p

Cold hands gaved him a cold shoulder,
"Levi~ what's the matter?"
Adrena wrapped her arms on Levi's back... seriously, what does she want?

Levi's pupils scattered on the library while a sudden clicking of the lights inside began to turn off as if Hanji is just part of a recorder.

For a second, he thought it is just a moment of hallucination but then... a move of light flickered.

Adrena went her way to the glass door to suspect it and acted her way as if she's scared,
"Levi, I saw a freaking ghost!!"
She screamed while her reflexes waved her hands until it went its way on Levi's back; as if she's a damsel to be saved by an iron golem.

To be honest, Levi is not scared in anything... so he will go there because he really had a feeling that Hanji's presence is in there even though all this darkness could drain him.

Out of the blue, Levi's nerve impulse tingled; and made himself open the door out of sheer luck.

"Levi! what the f*ck are you doing?."
Adrena whimpered her breath with a face like Dear-Darth-Vader-be-my-hero...
Saving a girl's life: approved
Then play with her (adopted to most movie): definitely not.

Levi let go of her hand with an impudent manner.
For a second, she painted a grimaced look but then her mood backlashed to a flirty centipede.
Ewww... Levi spend his time squashing some centipedes (which was the first lesson Kenny Ackerman taught him) while his mother was under prostitute.
And he has the right to call everyone as centipede except Four Eyes.

Levi scattered himself inside.
Tons of creaking and chattering sounds stealed the ceiling.
Everything was dark but he could made out books smattering in the ebony floor, transparent mirrors, chairs, and tables... wait... there was some bloody red weapons... and one of them, an axe with a scratch on its handle caught his eye.
He felt the pain on his uncle's back while fighting an intolerable titan; that time, all he could do was to ran away avoiding his glare on a flanel long sleeve young man swallowing a deity-looking woman
Thinking about it, he knew that Grisha was that person who swallowed his uncle's boss; and he wasn't really sure who is the good guy...
Yet, Grisha was his only friend; all his guts told him that Kenny is just making their family a psychopath.

Levi scanned all through out from the bottom and to the second floor until someone just spoked the hell out of him...
Two destructive voices spooked him out.

Levi woobled his way behind the shelf avoiding himself to be seen while peeking his head at the side; eavesdropping to their conversation.
"Dan, screw your titans bro...
I am one hell of a quick sand."
A 90's looking man with suspenders and pokka dots pants is so loud than the Quenns had sang it into.
His breast plate of grassy hair shown with awful pride as he patted his military friend.