Chapter Four pt.1: Jam of Bread

Eren POV

Eren feels like puking after he saw his biology teacher flirting with Mr. Clean Pants.

Well... it goes like this:
The time when dismissal stroked down the papers, Eren went his way to the Student's Male comfort room which is near the Faculty Male CR.
He was about to pee on his pants; which eventually trotted him, blurring his eyes like the impact of the wind showered off his high-definition screen.
Right at that time without even convincing himself to look on the indication signs, Eren himself grabbed the knob open of the Faculty Male CR.
Then; there revealed Ma'am Adrena holding Sir. Levi's biceps, while licking her lips like some sea urchin girls from obssesive bars.
He managely closed the door but too late.... Ma'am Adrena stared at him, channeling his soul and Eren be like ' sh*t '

'I thought Levi is married... why do seductive teacher have to bother him?'
Eren thought casually.

Eren still remember that time in Dr. Hanji's hospital.
Levi visited her with a colorful bouquet of flowers, with a very pleasant smile retrieving down his scum tooth.
He may say the smile is pretty not the sassy teacher you met on high school...
So basically... he have mistaken them as a couple.

Wait... no, they are skeptically a couple.

Eren saw them both kissing in her clinic room, right in the lips... very snappy and smooth.
Of course, they didn't shoved it to his face.
He went straight to Hanji's clinic after he got discharged.
Then, he opened the door... and well yeah... one of the reasons Levi hated Eren.

Definitely; if they knew that his status is married, no one will transplant him with erotic words.
So maybe, he had no confidence to shout out anything about his relationship or maybe nothing about that is written in his application form.
You know... it is really easy to scribble the form with I'm Single, b*tch.

Wait... duh... do I even care?
In the end, I'm beginning to be like the unpity side of Jin in the end but still come back to the whole curiosity site like I was about to say who am I more closer with? Mikasa or Annie.

"Eren"
Someone with a calm girly voice chided down Eren, knowing he might drawn to this thoughts in the process.

Eren unraveled his eyelids facing straight to Mikasa's pale face and stormy eyes, "Mikasa..."
Eren didn't know when did he sleep on her lap.
Out of all those ways-to-jump-in-bed, he got her torso to be his pillow.
Moreover, sh*ts gonna happen soon if he was going to be infatuated with this badass friend.

Thinking about her habit, it seems that both Mikasa and Levi had the resemblance as siblings.
Not that... Mikasa feels like getting her guts in sweeping every single poop on the school's backyard.
Its just they have the strength and the I-kill-you-thing aura... nothing else in the utmost.
Having the same last name Ackerman... well, Eren do feel like being an Ackerman means: Protocol-duty,-kill-those-brats-out-of-
your-sleeves.

Geez, even their last gym teacher wanted to kill him.
He had one hundred collections of guns prepared to be shut down Eren's throat.
He is impulsive and straight to the point a salvage teacher.
If Eren was going to say:
In five years; Levi, the most cleanest person of humanity, will surely be a blood thirsty wakamoly Kenny Ackerman.
You have no idea, how much Eren and Krista gotten written down on his to-kill list in more than one hundred bullet straight.

"Eren!! Mikasa!! We need to go."
A childy woman-like voice yelled from the school gate.
Eren stood up letting Mikasa stood on her own, with a face so full of red molecules heating his cheeks.
"Where's horseface?"
We ran to Armin excitedly 'cause we got to have ramen and siomai rice as breakfast with golden omelet from Jean's kitchen.
Yet; as the least expected, Doc. Hanji stood right at Armin's side with smiley face,
"Eren, how's the feeling right at school?"
I want to say I'm almost going to barf in something she does not most likely to know.