Taken

AN : You might hate me for this chapter but eh can't please anyone :) 

Recap 

Rayon's POV  

"CHILLLLL RAYONNNNN" Craig whined ang giggled. We were having a tickling fight and I was winning "Tell me I win" I said laughing with him "I WIN RAYON" he said laughing "Okay you wanna play games Craig" I took both of his hands and held them tight so he couldn't move them and began to tickle him with my other hand he was squirming and laughing louder "RAYONN YOU WINNNNNNN" Craig laughed "Shh" I Iaughed while covering his mouth "Sorry" He giggled.

"Can we go check on the two now please I wanna see what there doing" Craig said trying to get off me "No because Chres told me he was going to ask Jacob out" I said "Well Jacob said yes already so please baby" "Fine lets go" I said picking him up bridle style. We walked into the room and we seen the two kissing, tongue kissing Chresanto grabbed Jacob's ass and squeezed it. 

"Jacob!!!" Craig yelled. Jacob jumped off Chresanto and began to rub his arm in embarrassment. "Awww you two are dating that's so cute" Craig gushed jumping out if my hands and onto the floor to give Jacob a hug. 

 But little did they know that someone had been watching the four and they were in trouble Big trouble with the jocks.

Jacob's POV 

"Jacob!!!" Craig yelled. I immediately jumped off of Chres and stood beside the bed, and rubbed my arm in embarrassment. "Its no-not wh-what y-you think Cra-Craig" I stuttered, mentally face palming myself. Craig jumped out of Rayon's arms and ran over to me giving me a big bear hug. "OMG PRINCEY I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR MAN!!!!!" Craig yelled while hugging me. I giggled and looked at Chres he was looking at his phone and he had a uneasy look on his face.

"What's wrong Chres?" I asked letting go of Craig and, moving over to Chres. "Nothing babe nothing at all" He said with a little smirk on his face. "Okay baby" I said giving him a little kiss on the lips. "I love you" He said grabbing the sides of my face, I rested My hands on his hands, and leaned in again " I love you too babe" I said blushing as we kissed. 

"K babe let go" I giggled as we kissed over and over again. We laughed as my phone vibrated in my pocket, I had a phone call, I pulled it out and answered it. "Hello" I said "Hey Hijo are you still at Chresanto's?" My mom asked. "Yeah mom I am, but um he's my boyfriend now" I said lowly.  "He's your WHAT HIJO OMG HIJO YASSSSSSS" My mom yelled through the phone. 

"What about Diggy baby?" she asked "Well we are going to break up because he cheated on me" I said with sas, Chres giggled and played in my hair. "Alright he will see when I see him in the streets I will cutt off his.." My mom said trying not to swear "Okay mom chill mode I love you" I said "I love you too sweetheart and have fun with Chres okay" "Okay mom bye" "Bye" she said hanging up. 

Chresanto's POV 

"Babe I'm leaving the hospital today and I really don't want to go home can I stay with you tonight?" I asked. "Of course baby why not you are my hubby" He giggled, I smiled at him and pulled him into my chest thinking about how I'm going to do this tonight. If your curious the jocks have been watching, and they know that I'm dating Jacob. I recieved a text earlier today and it said: 

"Kill the boy OR we kill him" 

I swiftly replied with:

"What if I make him have sex with me?" 

"Eh boy RAPE him ight"

"But I can't do it on my own" I said

"OHHH so you want the boys to help you, Okay its a deal"

 "But why Jacob do it to someone else please for me" 

  "No sir its either Jacob or your little sister"

"Please not her please" 

"So It's Jacob Eh?" they asked 

"I'm afraid so" I said

They had read my text and left me to think all day about what I had to do later. It was either my little sister or Jacob, It was hard my sister was taken away at only 3 years old she was taken away 10 years ago. So she's now 13 years old. I miss her I wonder if she's even alive anymore. I cry myself to sleep all the time. Sophia and I miss our loving little sister, mom believes she's dead, but we know she's still alive. "I miss you Eva" he said out loud not even knowing. "Who's Eva Chres?" Jacob asked "Huh just a old Friend" I lied "Oh did she die or something?" he asked concerned "I don't know bae, I really don't know baby" I said crying thinking about Jacob's face when they first insert there junk into him.

Later On That Night 

3 minutes until 12:00 midnight. My palms are sweaty and I can't keep myself in control. Jacob and I went on a late night walk we were having a nice time until my phone had rang, I took it out of my pocket and Jacob let go of my hand, and started to run around me and in front of me. "Hello Mr. August its time" someone said, I called to Jacob and he was still running around. I hung up the phone and ran towards him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him "Come on Jacob we have to leave" I said in a rush "But Chres I wanna stay and play here just a lit----"

Before he could  finish I went blank I fell to the floor letting go of Jacob's hand, I soon began to hear screams of Jacob and him screaming my name, I laid on the floor and I seen a van pull up 3 guys had picked me up and thrown me into the back of the van. I could still here the faint scrams of Jacob's voice "CHRESANTO!!!!!!!! BABY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!"

I lifted my head and had seen that they were waiting for the guy that was holding Jacob. The guy had pulled out a gun and shot Jacob,right in the chest he fell to the floor. I cried as I watched his lifeless body fall to the floor. All the guys around me began to laugh, and the guy that had shot Jacob ran into the van and kicked me in the face and everything went blank again.  

_____________________________________________________________________________

Good chapter or naw Lol You hate me now don't you I love you guys though I finally updated ain't you happy THO 

1) Is Jacob really dead? 

2) Where is Chresanto going? 

3) Who took Chresanto?

Vote 

Comment 

Share 

~Monique <3