crawl

***

washing up the dishes after our feast of love and food Lain sneaks by another dish and a rub on my thigh as Greg wipes down the table candle light seems so dim below him. my heart sinks, ironicly, every time they are near, I love the rollercoaster of emotions- it feels electric. "its getting late," observed Lainey looking out at the sunset behind the tree line "I will put the kids to bed." "we will finish up cleaning then game for a little while." said Greg now eying us from across the room. I sigh with relief, gaming is so relaxing and fun especially after a lovely emotional beginning to my visit. Greg with his comedic commentary always has me giggling. I dry my hands to embrace Lain. even just leaving the room feels like goodbye. I suck on his lip trying to calm my reoccurring thoughts from earlier. we kiss slow, soft. Every swipe of our tongue every tilt of our heads, every slide of our hands. its like a dance of our souls timed beautifully with our synchronized heartbeats, so playful yet timid. we love putting on an extra show when Greg is watching, always ending where our eyes meet reassuring we are indeed awake and not lost in a dream land. this is a dream come true.

now in the spare bedroom playing gears of war you can feel the intensity of friendly competition in the air. seeing him destroy in victory somehow gets me tingling, thoughts of Lain and his sly sexual innuendos doesn't help my tension either. wondering the map as thoughts wonder my body I drift far from Greg's player. "come over here anon" he said noticing my player's curiosity. "that is it- I can't take it anymore!" I demanded to myself taking off the headset. "I'll be right back guys." I frantically say into the mic at our online group. Greg still hypnotized by battle I walk up beside him. my eyes become transfixed looking over his unknowingly captive persona as he continues mediocre conversation. I drag the right side of his headset in front of his ear to seductively whisper "dont make a sound, they must not find out." repositioning the headset to lock a sultry gaze, I crawl under his desk and give my master a devilish grin as he looks with confusion and content.